• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh wait no, it's Inferno. My bad. I just remember seeing both of them on the Egg Moves list. But yeah, Inferno is 100 Power, always leavs the target with a Burn. I'd take that over Overheat's Sp. Attack lowering any day.
    I really brought that in more to cover the Curse damage that would be inflicted upon it from setting up the whole thing, so at least that way I can try get a decent 2 or 3 Curses out before it faints. Overheat has guaranteed Burning though, iirc, so that's why I considered replacing Will-o-Wisp with it.
    Oh right, I was going to ask your opinion of my Chandelure set.

Will-o-Wisp
    Hex
    Pain Split
    Curse

Considering breeding Overheat onto it in place of Will-o-Wisp so it at least still has some actual Attacking points, but otherwise?
    I love how Gengar looks practically no different as a shiny XD either way, time to try get me some sexy ass shiny Litwick <3 I started training one Chandelure I got about a week ago with roughly 28 IVs in Sp. Attack, Sp. Def and Speed, but I might as well keep going. Plus a Solosis is definitely a must when I start up Black.
    Umm, noticing you completed the Gauntlet. Are the character's preset or are they my custom characters? Because if it's the latter, I have a lot of grinding to do...
    I couldnt help but notice your pretty little Ifrit Dissidia Duodecim Trophy/Achievment thingy, how ya liking the game?
    Nah nigga I just got mad skillz!!!

Jk your right I just got soooooo fucking lucky XD I did not expect to win at all!
    Would you belive that vaporeon only knows ice beam & hydro pump, It knew HM moves before I brought it over & I forgot to teach it new moves XD
    Just looked through my box & realized my brother has all my good 100's I think ill get raped. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back