• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Apostle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Slender - Free Survival Horror Slender Man Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BswJKtn_9o Slender is Pure Horror - IGN Basically, Slender dumps you in the middle of a forest at night and gives you a seemingly simple task: collect 8 notes, spread semi-randomly across the map on various landmarks. However, as you collect them, the entity...
  2. A

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

I got my KH2 copy several years ago for free actually, from an old guy at a yard sale. He said it used to belong to a kid name Ben who didn't live there anymore, and he had no use for it whatsoever. For being a used copy it runs pretty smoothly, aside few minor hiccups here and there (some...
  3. A

IGN's Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons

http://forums.khinsider.com/video-games/164880-top-25-most-ridiculous-awesome-weapons.html
  4. A

The Arena Again

just spam your shotlock on the bosses. You should have really no problems with any of them except for Iron Prisoner 4 and mayber Iron Prisoner 3. Just shotlock them whenever they're open, and dodge roll when they aren't. Also, make sure you have the ability "damage syphon" which restores your...
  5. A

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

it actually has 6 attack and 7 magic. But honestly, I'd say Zexion attacks more with Illusion than he does with his lexicon. So if you counted Zexion as a magic user, THEN you have 6 attack and 7 magic. quite an awesome connection you found there.
  6. A

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I'm looking at the level 3 finish commands right now, and I don't see a light green. I see, from top to bottom, Ramuh's Judgement (green) Air Flair 2 (light blue) Twisted Hours (black) Surprise! 1 (yellow) There IS a light green under level 4, and that's Heal Strike, which you get for...
  7. A

IMO, if it's Xemnas at ALL, it's the "complete" form of Xemnas. idk how to explain it really, but read Grass' theory and it'll make sense.
  8. A

I would be seriously disapointed if this were so, just because I hate Xemnas and thought he was a dull antagonist, but anyway, that's not the basis for my conclusion that MF is not Xemnas. Yes, the swords are similar. They aren't the same however. Not only are they a different color, the...
  9. A

I don't think that's a symbol, rather just an effect. To me, it seems to be a black lightning that is accompanying the summoning of his weapon.
  10. A

Question about Blank Points (spoilers)

I'm not too sure about how everything in the KH universe works (is anybody?), so I really have no idea if multiple nobodies would be created or not. But if each heart inside of Apprentice Xehanort got their own nobody, that also makes me wonder: was Xemnas MX's nobody? If 3 hearts should create...
  11. A

Heart (spoiler)

............................................________ ....................................,.-‘”...................``~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”...
  12. A

Vens keyblade is...

Ven can't take Sora's keyblade if Sora doesn't even have a keyblade at the time of BBS And if Sora was a born weilder (which I'm not even sure can happen) then why would he need to get his keyblade from Riku? Shouldn't he be able to weild the keyblade without getting Riku's keyblade? but...
  13. A

Training in the Mirage Area

I've always grinded at Radiant Garden w/ EXP chance using megaflare to kill tank topplers. And with Terra, I always grinded at Neverland in skull rock using EXP chance and megaflares as well to kill that blobmob. That's how I got Terra to level 84 at least. And I got Ven up to level 72 today...
  14. A

I hated the sky *COUGH*mountain*COUGH* climber method. I tried it once with Ven then quit using it. I was able to take down like one and a half or two HP bars before he broke out of it and I was left wide open, still being in sky climber mode (since it takes away your dodge roll) Surge method ftw
  15. A

Now you get to join the club :D Now that I've beaten him with everybody, I'm working on beating him with everyone using the starting keyblades. I already beat him with Ven's Wayward Wind, and next I'll be using Terra's starting keyblade (whatever it's called)
Back