• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apple_Blossom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Seems fine now, yes yes. :3

If I can't find Animal Parade, then I'll probably wait until A New Beginning comes out. So far off, though. >:c Good to know, for some reason, it just didn't call out for me whenever I went out looking for AP. xD I mean, I can't even find a copy of Magical Melody or STH. While I wait. xP
    I never seen it. Looks like at least you had the chance to buy it. lol
    Me too! It's so much fun. Ahaha, I actually wanted AnWL so I could play as the girl, but I never went into buying it either. /:

Forums freak me out too usually. I recently joined a MK forum and it's dandy and all, but I get so freaked as well. xD This one has been being ignored because of it. :O
    Ah, this place is a great place for KH stuff! I usually don't go into the KH sections, but they have good things there and the staff is pretty good as well. You enjoying DDD? :D
    Oh, yeah that happens sometimes. I guess it's when there is too much traffic or if they are doing things behind the curtain. It can get annoying, I'm assuming it's been like that lately, I wouldn't know, haven't come on in a few days. xP

Ah yes! I been looking into that, and it focuses a lot on customization, if I'm correct? I'm so excited to maybe get it! Especially since I didn't know whether to get that other title for the 3DS. /:
    I... don't know why it' so hard to find. I want to give up, but I want to play it soooo much. I only have HM: AWL to keep me company. xD

I gotta check it out sometime! Looks interesting. Lol, then I guess you chose the right place in here? How'd you find this site anyways? c:
    Omg, the forum is being laggy. Lag monster strikes again! >.<

Lol, I LOVE it! I been so obsessed with it lately, but I can't find HM:AP anywhere. It makes me so sad. :c
    I have like a ton of avatars from Animal Parade. xD

Oh and yeah, I don't know why I looked at your profile, I did like your name though. To my surprise I saw Harvest Moon galore in your sig! :eek:
    Sorry for lurking about, but I was just curious about this... ^^;;

Could it be, someone on this site that likes Harvest Moon as much as I? *3*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back