• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua D.Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeahh! a few doesnt like it cause of "Disney", but oh well. I love disney part of my childhood.
    One friend is giving me shit for it, saying "It's for kids" when he likes it xDD, and My other friends likes it but doesnt care so much for it. Only friend I got that likes it is My bestfriend :D
    Well kinda the same to me.
    I saw a japanese beta trailer on my PS2 Disc I got for like 7.99 at the store when I first got my PS2 it has demos and stuff and trailers.
    and I saw KH, I dont really remember how i felt, But I remember on Disney channel, It had a special commercial for it, and I still wasnt so like into ti since I had no idea what it was about, and than my friend best friend who gave me the plushie, got me into it. He let me play Deep Jungle, and He let me borrow it till i got my own and ever since it been a friendship type of game for me, and my bestfriend he gave me a Keyblade necklace on my 17th Bday I never leave my house without it, and I got a Kingdom Key, House Key, I got it this year. :3, and a 5 dollar poster at Kmart :D and all the games in English and Japanese Except for KH1 and KHCOM(GBA) in Japanese :3 that whole speech hurt my hand D:
    Yeah, I love KH.
    For my 20th B-day(this year xD) my friend..my best friend gave me a KH Brave Form Plushie :D, and Last year on my 19th I got a tattoo of the mobile symbol. :D, Yeah Im obsessive over the game, I can admit it. Just I really like it, Ive been into it since I was 12.
    Ah cause Luffy. From One Piece full name is Monkey D. Luffy xD.
    But Oh thats cool Sora is my favorite Character than Ventus, Than Aqua. Aqua is my favorite Female character
    and yes I take it at the community College. xD
    Lol Vegeta was pretty badass tbh Mine was Goku lol he was mad cool and funny

Well I gtg talk to you later?
    Yahh :)
    Its a very pretty style to write. I am continuing my studies this fall. :D
    So, whats teh D in your name mean? can it be something from One Piece, Jw?
    Katakana is the best invention for Japanese for me. But Hiragana and Kanji is a BEAUTIFUL writing style. :3 I am learning Kanji I am fluent Characters of Hiragana and Katakana.
    lol he died in a pretty messed up way in the manga the anime makes me feel bad for him.

Who was your favorite DBZ char?
    Biggest lol I've had today! :D I agree. But now I've started watching anime again, which I haven't since I was 8. :p Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, Pokemon. Good times. :) (Your conversation with TheLight made me think about this. :p)
    Iknorite? It was soo epic. Now all the cartoons on CW are wack. Kids these days dont have the same childhood experience as we do :/

Lol I was sad when I saw him kill L though
    Haha, the Sims never gets boring. :D But my gaming bothers my family, they say it's immature. :'(

Crud, posted this on my own page. :p
    When I turned 17, I got a Japanese PS2, with KHIIFM+ Which I was happy. The first game I played in my JPN PS2 is KHReCoM(this was before the release of Re:CoM in america, like a year or so before). After I got that, I got KHFM shortly after. I love import games, I want to get Persona 3 and 4 Import games. D:, But yeah. and I can partly read Japanese :3
    Im the same! I loved death note! Even though he was a crazy bastard, Light was my favorite char. I grew up with yugioh and pokemon too. I watched it on KidsWB
    My friends don't mind my gaming. But The Sims is DAYS of endless fun. And FF is one of my favorite series. I'm very into Persona right now though. :D
    Only if Aqua knew Tornado. than I could do it easily. But dang he is hard.
    Proud isnt that hard. Critical is another story, On KHIIFM haha I died so many times. I am re-doing it Critical, and I am on Demyx, and He keep beating me, and I am training, I am not doing Level one at all, It's gonna be REALLY HARD. I am scared to do LVL1 Critical mode on KHIIFM. Proud Mode KHFM was pretty darn hard as well D:<
    I beat KHIIFM on critical, and I beat every game on the hardest mode on every game ever since KHII. Critical I am going to do. :3 Cause Yeah I beat it on proud.
    I have a whole boss playthrough on my Youtube account, I just uploaded my final one. Idk if I am going to do a Terra one. or a Aqua one, I only beat VS on Ventus mode/Proud Mode, i was so cheap too. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back