• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
aqualight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm good, just a little tired though. And yeah last year I was really depressed, I got turned down 7 times, but the girl I liked told me not to worry, and that's there's a girl out there just perfect for me, and now me and her are good friends.
    Why are you in pain? And a word of advice: if your moving around a lot and your in pain, that's not the smartest thing to do. Lay down. Nap for a few hours. You might feel better.
    I'm fine, we haven't talked in a while, no? Just got back from a four hour walmart shopping spree for my mom and my sister was there and she had heely's on and I wanted to trip her so bad.
    ...i don't know any black people
    there's not a lot of them where i am

but yes

i used to be friends with this called millie
    she was always sorta annoying and shit
    but once i had to stay over her house for 3 nights
    and she didn't care for me the whole time
    and i was over her house because my mum and her now ex boyfriend (i never liked him) were fighting and mum wanted rhiannon and i out of the house cause she didn't want us to get hurt and i got really sad
    she is a selfish bitch

now she's at high school and she gets teased and no one likes her
    and whenever she comes to my school to pick up her younger brother she treats everyone, incuding her old friends, like crap

it's just most people who go to highschool feel left out and lonely so they turn into bitches and fags to fit in.
    thats the problem
    people who laeve the school after years of attendance get fucked cuz they cant cope with the fact that they are new and white poeple can be brutal to newbies
    thats too bad
    i was close till my neoghbors untiol they all decided to become a gang of white boy fags
    cool, i love black outs
    the whole neighborhood is dark and flashlights/ hide and seek rocks
    but u still have to care a little, just not go krazeey with it. One day those overly A++++ students are going to have a heart attack from work overload
    haha same here, if i draw something it has to be perfect!

u know what, i think we're happy with a passing grade...i know i am
    oh yeah, those 'I MUST GET A FREAKIN A IN THIS CLASS!' or 'OMG I GOT A B! IM GOING TO DIE!'

yeah those naturally smart people are very odd
    lol thats the spirit! so whats the school schedule for you, like is summer vacation coming soon, or is it over
    im good, weird how only one of my arms got a sunburn, while the other one isnt lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back