• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aqualung

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aqualung

My friend and I made this (Share what you think, or if you can't see the image let me know)

This is a Keyblade that a friend and I designed and made in Blender while I was over at his house on my day off. I worked on the handle, keychain, and the heart shape with teeth, while he did the blade and its designs. In the final episode of my Reborn from the Darkness fanfic, which will occur...
  2. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Chapter 1 are up!)

There's a new type of enemy brought about by the villain (Those purple Xemnas-style streaks on her cloak aren't Heartless-related) which are aligned with a new realm. Both the new enemy and their realm are going to be explained by appearances from Mysterious Figure and the villain. For the...
  3. Aqualung

Sure, I'll take you off the update list. It's supposed to be somewhat of a mystery, but there are clues to what happens when Sora is going through the pasts of his friends. He basically is re-living the events of his friends' past as the friend whose past it is (In the next part of this...
  4. Aqualung

--Waking in Stillness, Chapter 2-- Sora, as Kairi, had to continue this conversation if he was to continue. Fortunately, he remembered almost word for word their conversation on the docks. "Well…" the real Sora said, still thinking about Kairi as he did. I knew Sora began favoring me over...
  5. Aqualung

Riku's past, including the encounter with Terra, is going to be expanded upon in his part of this trilogy, but Kairi's past in Radiant Garden is going to be expanded upon in the rewrite of Reborn from the Darkness (Adding some details like that is part of the reason why I'm rewriting it). I...
  6. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (REWRITE) [Prologue part 1 is up!]

I'm going to rewrite and repost what I've written of this along with all of Chapter 3 as quickly as I can. I've been updating my profile while writing my other new fanfic series, The Three Doors. Part of this rewrite is that I'm adding things to the prologue to give some more insight on the...
  7. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (REWRITE) [Prologue part 1 is up!]

This is a story by me about what happens after Kingdom Hearts II. It focuses on Sora, Kairi, and Aqua as the main characters. --- DISCLAIMER AND SPOILER WARNING: This fanfic does contain several major BBS and Days spoilers. All Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Square-Enix, referenced characters and...
  8. Aqualung

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Preview) This is basically about Sora discovering the pasts of Kairi and Riku during the events of KH1, then facing a new villain who is tied to Kairi's past. How so is going to be revealed in this first part of this trilogy, Waking in...
  9. Aqualung

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Preview) PART ONE: WAKING IN STILLNESS --Chapter 1-- After moving through the door shrouded in the weird purple mist, Sora began to fall asleep. Afraid something might happen, he prepared for the worst, knowing that he had to go through that...
  10. Aqualung

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

I guess time manipulation DOES exist in Kingdom Hearts, but not on such a scale as being able to go back and actually change the future. As in, there are things like the Stop spells (which only halt enemy movement, it doesn't send them back through time or anything) and Timeless River, but that...
  11. Aqualung

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

I think Mysterious Figure is connected to a new villain that isn't Xehanort. Why would Xehanort have all those powers, unless he somehow gained them from the Org. XIII members? How would he do that? And that still wouldn't explain certain abilities, like the fire columns Eraqus does or the...
  12. Aqualung

Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors will be a series of fanfics that takes place after the events in Reborn from the Darkness that will lead into this fanfic. The events in this series of fanfics are set to happen after Sora's scenario in Reborn from the Darkness is complete. However, I am writing...
  13. Aqualung

My first serious work in Photoshop, also my new avatar

I had an idea for a new event in my fanfic , but then I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I made some kind of artwork for this?" I have this for my avatar, but I posted a version larger than its full size here so everyone could critique it: This is a new form / command style ability that...
  14. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (CHAPTER 3 PART 2.5) I am currently in the process of a re-write of this story after having returned from my 2-month absence. Much of this story will remain the same, but I am editing it using what I've learned so far for what I think will be better...
  15. Aqualung

Why I was absent for two months

Many of you (especially those who have been following my fanfic, Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness) have probably been wondering where I have been for the past two months now. Before I begin, I want to say that this recount of the events in the past two months of my life are indeed very...
Back