• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AquaVenTerra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What the eff is up with Xion?!?! (WARNING: 358 SPOILERS!!!)

H'okay. so, here's the thing. If you didn't see the thread name, don't continue any further unless you've either, beaten 358/2 days, or don't mind spoilers. now, I beat 358 only a few hours ago adn my mind has been stuck on ONE thing. why did Xigbar see Xion as Ventus?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I...
  2. A

Theory of Sleep

The only thing I could possibly see going wrong with your theory is, you say that extended SoS could be the cause of the unverses. Sora was in the SoS for a year. how come he didn't become an unverse? If it's because he wasn't in the SoS long enough, how could there possibly be an abundance of...
  3. A

last word game

the object of this game is to use the last word of a sentence and use it in anoother sentence for the end of a sentence, then create a sentence with a different last word, but still use the previous word in that same sentence, but it has to be a line from a movie/song/video game etc. (tell what...
  4. A

Jack Lillum

hello people. i've written stories befre, but they were all lame and it was before I had an actually good idea. this one, i'm going to finish and get published as an actual book someday. that is my new ambition. so, without further adeu, here's the first bit of the untitled story i'm working on...
  5. A

Earth, Water, Air

I'm not sure if this has already been posted before, but something dawned on me. I'm sure we all know by now that Terra=earth, Ventus=air, Aqua=water, right? well, we all also know that SRK and VAT are connected (especially since Roxas looks like Ven) but this is what dawned on me. Riku=Land and...
  6. A

Next Nintendo Power - 358/2 Days Cover Story

my friend has a subscription to NP and GI, so i can just read it then. or I may buy it just so I can keep it for the cover.
  7. A

EXTREEEEEEEEEMELY CONFUSING!

I hate these kinds of threads. there are two things that can knock this whole thing out of the water right now. there were no heartless in BBS, therefore, Roxas couldn't be Ven's nobody, and he is sora's. and the reason that Sora got the keyblade instead of Riku is because Riku succumbed to...
  8. A

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

noice find dude, I probably wouldn't have thought about that! I think it's probably the best theory anyone has come up with about the unbirths so far.
  9. A

You know what would suck?

I still believe the theory that Terra is Xehanort, because after the fight with MX he lost his momories in order to save Ven, (somehow sealing him into Sora), and all he rememberd was the fight with MX and thus, would explain Ansem finding him nearly dead, and causing him to be the evil Ansem...
  10. A

Kairi in Betwix and Between

unless the ORG member was Axel, in which case he followed her and that's how he end up finding her in TT.
  11. A

Most Epic Scene in the game?

no no no no no no no no no no no. no. do you know who was a faggot and deserved to die? Demyx. he was the biggest fag. Axel was too cool to die.
  12. A

KH2FM+ Question

it just doesn't make sence to me that a Japanese game has english voices. plus me and my friend are in a debate and he says that it would have english VA, but I say that it wouldn't. I guess he won.
  13. A

KH2FM+ Question

Wait, if it was only released in Japan why would the voices be english?
  14. A

Form Mirrors?

Lucky! how are you getting it? the only way i've seen is getting it imported from the amazon JP site.
  15. A

Does anyone else find it unlikely

there is a slim chance that BBS will be released in summer, seeing as how there isn't even a ton of info on it, unlike 358. I think that 358, (depending on translating, adding english VA, all that bull honkey,) should be out in the US by January. i'm guessing the date will be about. . . . ...
Back