• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AquaX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BBS Final Mix secret ending

Thank you very much Destiny's End!
  2. A

BBS Final Mix secret ending

Does anyone know where i can find a video of the secret ending of BBSFM that isn't blocked? Everyone I have tried so far has been blocked
  3. A

New Screens

I really wish the kingdom hearts series would stop with these spinoffs and focus on KH3. Although these pictures( especially the gameplay one with Cerberus) look amazing for being on the DS
  4. A

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

You people need to pay more attention "Gettting screen caps up now! FINAL STORYLINE BOSS IS TERRANORT IN RADIANT GARDEN. I don't have room for caps, but the secret boss is Absent Silhouette Vanitas."-shingobunny He said the secret boss is absent silhouette vanitas, not terranort
  5. A

KH3 being shown this year at TGS?

I know this seems a bit of a stretch with BBS just being released, but does anyone here think Nomura with announce KH3 at TGS?(Tokyo Game Show) Because I for one am interested in seeing how KH will fare on the PS3
  6. A

BBS plot complexity

Hey guys, ive been wondering something for a while: does it seem to any one else that BBS has the most complex plot of the whole series? It seems that nomura has cramed so many characters and events into this title, that BBS could be released on home consoles. Does anybody else feel this way?
  7. A

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link This game is gonna be a thousand times better than kh2 in my opinion. Cant wait to play this on my friends psp!!!!!
  8. A

Proud mode in Days

Thanks for the input guys. You can close this theard now
  9. A

Which difficulty?

Wow im glad its actually a challenge now!!
  10. A

Proud mode in Days

Is proud mode in days even hard at all? Cause KH2 on proud was really easy and only the original KH was hard at all to me
  11. A

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

I just my copy today and im very excited to play it even though i already know the story!!!
  12. A

more close up images

i think i might buy a psp just for this game!!!! it looks awesome!
  13. A

Should I buy Days?

I find this rather hilarious "It's better than KHII, though"-Raz (referring to Days) That has to say something when people consider a ds game better than a ps2 one.
  14. A

358/2 days honest opinion

Hey, i preordered Days and i was wondering if anyone thought the game was actually good. Ive seen so many more negative comments than good ones, and im just not sure what to think about it. Your thoughts? Was it good or just plain horrible, as some people have made it out to be
  15. A

Smile's take on Unbirths

i do have to say that grace assassin and smile's theories are very, very well thought out and wouldnt be surprised if they were mostly right. good job for thinking of all these things guys :)
Back