• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arausio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arausio

Flick Rush

i think its just a ranking for that specific match, and then when you finish the cup they average them together and then base it off of that.
  2. Arausio

Did anyone think...?

yeah i had the most trouble with Ansem SoD. xemnas was easy. YX was just a little hard to keep up with. also, it might not be that they are easy, it could be we are better at playing these games now. and knowing to be prepared.
  3. Arausio

Random things you noticed...

i noticed when mickey froze the organisation.. he said stopza.
  4. Arausio

One question about the files

all trophies transfer to all files. so if you beat proud you get the proud trophy and then if you go and beat critical you get the critical trophy and still keeping all the other trophies.
  5. Arausio

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

also.. in the secret message it says "the past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number" do you guys think this could hint at more than 7 lights? i mean there is more than 7 weilders. EDIT: anyone else notice...
  6. Arausio

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

isnt kairi a confirmed guardian? the title of the secret ending is "another guardian of light" and in the scene it shows riku bringing kairi to yensid.
  7. Arausio

KH3D went into the wrong direction

also.. those hourglass unversed could freeze you in time. they came from vanitas.. and im not too sure but isnt he part of Xehanort?
  8. Arausio

KH3D went into the wrong direction

a different TIME dimension if im not mistaken. so i guess it kinda does make sense he would be able to that for sora.
  9. Arausio

gamespot E3 noruma interview

it sucks that i never got credit for this.
  10. Arausio

a new being of pure darkness?

Do you guys think there will be a new being of darkness? we all know MX's plan is too forge the x-blade and now that vanitas is gone do you think he will use Ienzo or someone else?
  11. Arausio

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

yeah he said, there is no promo offer as of right now but as the release date comes closer they will eventually have something, and he said its good to reserve now cause they're expecting a lot of them and he said it wont be out untill jan 2013. he could be wrong i mean it is gamestop.. lol
  12. Arausio

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

i jsut went to my local gamestop and preorderd it, he said it wont be out untill january. edit; im in california btw.
  13. Arausio

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

well, he said dont let your guard down. so it has to be important.
  14. Arausio

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

i think it'll show one if not a few people that need to be saved, being saved. or we'll have to fight something. as to the shocking ending, sora wont become a master and riku will. :3
  15. Arausio

KH3D E-shop Footage

awesome, does anyone know who the girl riku is protecting is??
Back