• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by araya arcanum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion im actually looking forward to the ds title more than the psp title-im sick of card battle systems
  2. A

Mystery Character ..

hey-surprises happen-even when were so confident--in fact-who wasnt surprised when goofy was killed in KH-2 by getting hit by a rock....oh wait-Square didnt have the guts to defy disneys resistance to higher violence in relation to disney characters
  3. A

Mystery Character ..

this is gonna end up like every other hypothesis-where were all dead wrong
  4. A

1000 Heartless battle...

the trailer i have shows 2 behemoths and a couple of guard armors--all taken out. it was fun but ridiculously easy--heartless were jumping onto my keyblade.
  5. A

Which Character grew up the most

i had to say sora-just hearing his voice for the first time...i was like "whoa"
  6. A

hidden cheat

this is a load of crap-if u could earn mickeys blade-it would be by doing something much more significant than two random worlds-and 5 times? what the hell.
  7. A

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

roxas's final sentence about his summer vacation-i love sora but roxas is so awesomely depressing-i got choked up
  8. A

King Mickey

i agree-i called mickey twice!! xaldan was a bastard
  9. A

favorite part character/limit attack

auron's bushido owned-anr riku's and simbas were pretty nifty
  10. A

Be honest..

its not about the size of the opponent-its the skill and experiance
  11. A

forms

i love the fact that it was weak-it made the game an actual challenge to fight a boss in that form
  12. A

forms

anti all the way--i purposely go into drive at pointless moments so that my chances of going anti in a boss batlle will increase anti-form owns
  13. A

Be honest..

depends on the cloud u are referring to--if u mean cloud as he was in ff7 then god yes-cloud would destroy sora and steal his size 20 shoes---but if u meant cloud as he is in kh series-then sora would win
  14. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

i dont think the ps2 could handle that much chaos
  15. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

i had been looking forward to seeing where the hollow bastion scene with the org. would lead to but it was removed. and while the 1000 heartless fight was great...i was disappointed as it seemed like the heartless wanted to die. they were voluntarilly dying it seemed-and there wasnt much...
Back