• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by arcticfox8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. arcticfox8

Awkward

Some of you may remember me from about a year ago. I made an account, posted a few places, then left. Thats because my computer broke a few days after I signed up and I haven't had an internet option that would let me view forums correctly until about a month ago, and I was too busy catching up...
  2. arcticfox8

The significance of orange/yellow eyes.

Y'learn somethin' new everyday.
  3. arcticfox8

New Organization XIII

Here's my two cents: I.MX II.Xemnas III.Ansem IV.YX V.Xigbar VI.Saix VII.Xaldin(just the fact that Dilan's condition is unstable leads me to believe his Nobody is still alive) VIII.Vexen(same) IX.Riku-Ansem(Prankster's Paradise moment) X.Terra-Xehanort(there are only so many different Xehanorts...
  4. arcticfox8

About Terra and Master Xehanort

What about that Riku look-a-like Riku saw in Prankster's Paradise?
  5. arcticfox8

About Terra and Master Xehanort

Can we actually count how many people are in the new Organization? I mean people who we can name?
  6. arcticfox8

Hiya

I'm arcticfox8, commonly known as arctic, but also known as arctic the fox. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, but you probably assumed that. I'm here, aren't I? Anyways 'sup.
Back