• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arkrend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arkrend

The premise behind the test seems to be flawed...

The whole flashback system seemed like they were just trying to make mementos be useful for more than just summaries of the previous games. All it really accomplished was making the game's plot feel disjointed. Instead of just starting out in Mysterious Tower, and training a little bit, Riku...
  2. Arkrend

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

Well there is a spoiler section for these kind of threads. There you go.
  3. Arkrend

So how many USA people have KH DDD already?

He could. It's illegal to sell games before their release date. You should tell your friend he could get in a lot of trouble for this, and he should stop before he gets caught. If Square found out they wouldn't be happy. Publishers don't like their games being released until they say so.
  4. Arkrend

Gameinformer KH3D Review

Because review sites are useless. They let anyone rate the game, before it even comes out, and their actual rating is based on how hyped the game is and how much money they might potentially lose if they give a low score. The only honest review sites are places like GiantBomb, and cvg.
  5. Arkrend

No Dream Eaters?

Blasphemy. The only way Buscus can be annoying is if you have a severe case of nosenseofhumoritis. It's the number one disease affecting domestic cats in Canada. Dream Eaters who awesome so there's no way I'd let any of them die. Those links are too much fun.
  6. Arkrend

Should BBS/BBSFM be ported to the 3DS?

Porting a game between platforms doesn't depend on the engine's graphics or anything like. You need to make adjustments to the native/source code of the engine to accommodate play on another platform if you want to port it. Not as hard or time consuming as people think. Though I doubt a port...
  7. Arkrend

Petition for Kingdom Hearts 3D Translated.

True, but how difficult would it be to get the usual people that do their translations for them?
  8. Arkrend

Petition for Kingdom Hearts 3D Translated.

You sure? Because I get the feeling that if the OP had been in Italian then this thread would be about five pages long filled with nothing other than posts that said, "Lol. Speak English." except worded differently. Then the thread would be locked, and no one would have bothered to have learned...
  9. Arkrend

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

I think they just misunderstood your post, and was making a general comment towards the previous subject about fans in Spain and Italy learning English. That's why the first quote was a quote of whatpower's comment about learning English because it's common. I think the real issue is that...
  10. Arkrend

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Nope. I haven't even played Final Fantasy XIII-2.
  11. Arkrend

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

The 3DS supports patching and DLC. There is no development reason for there to be a final mix aside from Square exploiting how the Japanese market will eat whatever they give them. I'd figure that since they started supporting DLC with the Final Fantasy games that Kingdom Hearts would get the...
  12. Arkrend

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

You do know that the things that change a game's performance are things like the complexity of the AI, the complexity of the code, etc. Graphics are pretty big on that, but there are other factors. The fact that you can switch between characters at any moment is obviously something that effects...
  13. Arkrend

Wait a minute....

Significance? No, but it's something expected considering they always do it. I predict that the next time Kingdom Hearts will be summoned a new method will be used, because that's what Square always does. Well it's implied Master Xehanort already knew about the Princesses in Birth By Sleep...
  14. Arkrend

Wait a minute....

We only know a few way to access Kingdom Hearts, but each main game in the series introduces a new method. - Princesses of Heart - Gathering the hearts of men to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts - Using the X-Blade to bring Kingdom Hearts directly to you. I don't think they'll the same...
  15. Arkrend

Wait a minute....

Square tends to use the numbers 7 and 13 a lot. 13 floors in castle Oblivion. 13 members of Organization XIII. 13 worlds in Kingdom Hearts I. 7 Princesses. 7 people who need saving. 7 Keyholes of Sleep. I'm not sure if the Princesses will ever be relevant again. Organization XIII...
Back