• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by asheron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Just went on my lunch break and paid for it completely . September can't get here fast enough
  2. A

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

Flow motion was a really cool touch but I dont' want it in its current form in the next installment. I honestly found it repetitive but it could have been just my lack of skill. There are like 4 moves that you really used with it unless you had a railing around or a pole. Using it to get...
  3. A

Difficulty.

I'll start on standard as I do for every game and more than likely won't unlock the secret ending till I play proud depending on what the requirements are for standard. If it's crazy like KH2 there is no chance on standard I believe it was 100% the journal. BBS had a fairly easy unlock...
  4. A

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Oh I always come to the site just wasn't browsing the forums. Life gets too distracting and thanks. I saw one for 75 earlier and was like noooo D:.
  5. A

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Bought a 3DS off craigslist pretty much brand new for 90 bucks last week... just countaing down. *twitch* make it come fasterrr. I have not spoiled anything for this game unlike BBS. I haven't read any theories etc due to me being mostly away from the forums. CAN'T WAIT.
  6. A

WoW: Cataclysm Beta

Did anyone else get in from here? I got an invite tonight luckily. I ran a Starcaller run the other night one of the people I brought with me asked for my real ID and offered to give it to her friend that worked at Blizzard and apparently it worked o.o since I was reading a blue post that...
  7. A

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I BELIEVE those were comics. To be honest. It was a series called "The Abyss" or something. It suprised me when mara mentioned it in Spectre of the Past of and because I'm prettttty sure it was a comic but obviously apart of the timeline. Sidious...
  8. A

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yea yea I"m not talking about the books I'm an avid reader of the expanded universe. I was mostly talking about the movies though <3
  9. A

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I'm sure someone has made this conclusion already but all I can do is laugh if Hammil becomes the voice of Terra. The irony LUKE shall fall to the darkside afterall >:O
  10. A

Okay at the end of KH 2...

Lame form. the King thing was cool especially liek when he had all of the Organization member's powers.
  11. A

Okay at the end of KH 2...

wtf is up with that dragon spaceship boss thing at the end I read someone called it "Bahamut's Nobody" for fun of course... but really maybe someone here knows because when I went and rebeat the game I was thinking man this part sucks nothing fun about it.
  12. A

Best Worlds in KH2

Loved hollow bastion/TWTNW alot of story there but if I had to pick my favorite based on worlds... Space Paranoids, I mean I never expected to see Tron... NEVER and man I was a blue guy... it was just too much fun. Atlantica I liked too not enough to be a favorite but atlantica sucked in KH1...
  13. A

Synthesis Thoughts?

I recently decided to play through KH2 after beating days... and this time I decided to make my ultima weapon and all that as opposed to my other play throughs. Synthesis items were better in KH 1 by far. Just seemed more useful... as far as I can tell (unless I've really missed something) I'm...
  14. A

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

omgosh thanks! Finally <3
  15. A

Playing through KH 2 after beating days

damn that sora and growing 6 inches in his bubble
Back