• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ashton69

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ashton69

KH Shower Thoughts

Destiny island has no educational system and Nomura just wanted to put Kairi in a schoolgirl outfit
  2. Ashton69

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

As Shakesphere was mocked in his time, so is Nomura Chan
  3. Ashton69

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

This dudes sick with a capital ICK
  4. Ashton69

Gaming Headphones for Melody of Memory

Amazon.com: Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black): Electronics These bad boys have lasted me three Kingdom Hearts games
  5. Ashton69

Input Lag on PS4

There are many variables in play, but in my experience the Switch and its games have had way more input delay than PS4. Thankfully you can go into the config and adjust the timing of the music to account for lag.
  6. Ashton69

Are you a smoker or not?

I'll be real, I kinda do smoke sometimes. But when I do, I do it under my smoke detector to see if it's functioning correctly
  7. Ashton69

what happend to the sora ride meow wow funko?

Fellow FFPK (fellow funko pop kid,) I hear your call and did my research. Unfortunately, there may have been some mangamenterial changes back at the HQ. Sora has been delayed. I'm sorry.
  8. Ashton69

KH3 Cutscenes are Too Long

Too long? Maybe if you have the patience of a five year old... CHILD
  9. Ashton69

Our childhoods are being slaughtered...

Meanwhile, actual children are being slaughtered by ISIS... SUCK ON THAT
  10. Ashton69

where do you buy games ?

Steam! and at Gamestop bitch!
  11. Ashton69

SPOILERS: How Are We Supposed To Feel About Yozora?

I think the dude's... okay. I've been others with more potential. Yen Sid.
  12. Ashton69

Axel and Lea are not the same. (Theory)

Think about it like this. When Zexion died, he reappeared with the rest. But his death occurred months if not a year before the others died as their nobodies. Basically, Xigbar has been collecting copies to use in the New New Orgie. You stand there in confusion. I know. But you have to accept...
  13. Ashton69

"Graveyard" and "Unknown" (Or how Nomura is trying to tie up some old loose ends)

Re: "Graveyard" and "Unknown" (Or how Nomura is trying to tie up some old loose ends) Wowza, the Radiant Garden torture chamber is pretty dark for Disney. I somehow think they aren't aware of this tidbit.
  14. Ashton69

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

Works out pretty well. If Namine ever did anything to piss Riku off, she can just make him forget about it. She can even make him think he did things wrong that he didn't! Women, am I right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
Back