• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Atnihs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Making a Podcast voice chat show thing help please

Some friends of mine and I were wanting to do a podcast but we don't really know the right programs and stuff for making one. Do we need to use a messenger thing or something? Also if this is the wrong spot to post this could you let me know which one is please? Thank you
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Freaky Psychic Girl

such a great fanfiction to read.keep it up AoD
  3. A

Fanfiction ► seeing people's hearts

Filler out of nowhere: He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Atnihs walks along the crossroads. Atnihs:Now what was this and what was I doing here again? Heartless and keyblades come flying at him from nowhere. Atnihs:What the-? Riku:I was on a date with Paine and have been paused from a suspenseful...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!SILLY AND FUNNY!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 more of these also
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

No pushing ibw.btw cool sword in your sig looks like soul eater.anyways.NO PRESSURE AUTHOR IBW!
  6. A

If you studied enough then you dont have to worry.Just hope for the best.Im getting my exam jitters soon.
  7. A

SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!im not mad i understand being busy.I dont show up here on forums only long enough to read these fics.
  8. A

lots of school work recently i even had to do the PSAT.how about yall?
Back