• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by auburritoloveskh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. auburritoloveskh

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED Thank you everybody! I will definitely treasure it, and so will my mom! We will definitely not be selling it on ebay, haha. If I have kids they can sell it when I am dead, that is if my love of...
  2. auburritoloveskh

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED auburritoloveskh | IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^pictures of the lithograph, I will get better quality pictures later :D
  3. auburritoloveskh

Thanks everybody! I still can't believe my mom actually won it haha. xD I will definitely take some pictures and post them when we get it. :)
  4. auburritoloveskh

Guys, that's MY mom. I can't believe she won. jfckytcyujkdhdyxyrx I'm freaking out. I LOVE MY MOM.
  5. auburritoloveskh

Autism (AS) and Kingdom Hearts

Hmmm..this is actually a pretty interesting concept. I mean, it's interesting that you can relate to the nobodies through that. I have quite a few friends with ADHD (some pretty close ones too), and I have one friend with Asperger Syndrome. I also used to watch a kid who had asperger syndrome...
  6. auburritoloveskh

hello people of khinsider

Hello! My name's Aubrey! I'm a huge kh fan and I have been playing kh since I was 7. I have been keeping up with kh news and whatnot for a long time (through various websites), but I never really got into the whole forums thing. I joined kh13 a while ago, but I never really got into it. I...
Back