• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aucune Raison

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► Being Gay in a religion that is horribly against gays.

Frankly you're old enough to make your own decisions about your religious beliefs. Change them or reject them entirely if it means a happier and less conflicted life for yourself. That's definitely hard to do, but you'll be better off in the long term not being weighed down.
  2. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► Despair

Details, man, details.
  3. Aucune Raison

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

re: New Re:coded "Special trailer". Technically this is just a better quality version of the trailer shown at E3. so
  4. Aucune Raison

Kojima should sue Nomura.

Both Kingdom Hearts' and Metal Gear Solid's second game had vastly more complex plots than the first (and made the series as a whole more convoluted). Both are named after an object of great power which is constantly being fought over, and usually comes into play at the middle/end of each game...
  5. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► Mourning for my deceased Akita

Like all loss, you'll get over it. Time heals and all that. Just continue on.
  6. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► So messed up

Come out of the closet already, gosh.
  7. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► But I can't do it alone!

SHE GOES daa da daa da daaaaa da
  8. Aucune Raison

The Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes I must agree.
  9. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► Sleeping Problem

Great way to get a dependency.
  10. Aucune Raison

Help/Support ► STALKERR

Two years? What do you know about her?
Back