• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Audo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Audo

Kairi: The Thread

Nomura has said in interviews about Melody of Memory that he doesn't think you can call Melody of Memory a proper Kairi game because she isn't the playable protagonist, so he's right there with you in believing that Kairi needs to be the protagonist for her to truly have her own game. In no way...
  2. Audo

I find the suggestion that Nomura hates Kairi to be a weird take in this particular moment in time. Before KH3, sure. But now? Like, no one forced Nomura to spend resources to make her playable. No one forced him to make her the narrator of MoM and thus need to write a bunch of new plot and make...
  3. Audo

Nomura hinting at possible Nintendo game?

i'd wait for a full proper translation from trusted sources before getting riled up, but from a little digging it sounds more like he's just reiterating what he said in past interviews about him having another game coming for switch soon (not necessarily a kh title).
  4. Audo

Input Lag on PS4

it's interesting because yesterday on the subreddit almost all the complaints about input lag i saw were about the switch version. personally i haven't experienced any input lag on either switch or ps4 so idk
  5. Audo

KH3 Gameplay again.

red box describes item cancelling by switching keyblades during the first half of the animation
  6. Audo

KH3 Gameplay again.

the funniest thing about this new secret tech is that it's actually described in the kh3 ultimania from over a year ago
  7. Audo

Things You Never Do/Use In KH Games

I've never played a KH game.
  8. Audo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

nomura makin the girls fight for his birthday
  9. Audo

I do think her sass isn't as strong in KH3 as in past titles, but it's not totally absent in the game. She teases Axel a few times in the game (and Riku in 0.2 which used to be a part of KH3). And it's a small moment but I also liked her talking back to Aqua and Ven in the Keyblade Graveyard...
  10. Audo

Also, while I think the manner in which Kairi is fridged is ehhh, I do think it should be pointed out that all of the Guardians died and needed to be saved by Sora, it's just that Kairi was literally the only character to survive the Demon Storm and didn't need to be saved from the Lich so her...
  11. Audo

Kairi is the character I am most invested in going forward. I want the world for her and I feel like the series is finally genuinely building her up to take on an important role. Aside from the fridging, I mostly really liked what they did with her in KH3. Her speech about Naminé was a highlight...
  12. Audo

Should Nomura Have Telephoned Hayden?

Alyson voiced Kairi in Re:CoM before she voiced Xion in Days, and she voiced both of them in Days, even on the DS. So they had the same voice actors from the beginning.
  13. Audo

Personally I think a lot of the voice acting in KH3 is an improvement on past titles. Sora is honestly at his best here than he has in years and years, imo. And I think the voice director is stronger than people give him credit it for. FFVIIR was fantastic. I also recently started watching the...
  14. Audo

kairi is kidnapped or almost kidnapped like 3 times in kh2 alone bro
Back