• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Auron0521
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's no problem, haven't been on much myself. Been feeling off too.

Exactly, so it's not like they'll throw their life away, if there's a cause to go on.

Trying to think of an example, for that kind of devotion in reality, is hard to come up with. I'm sure there are people, who are like that though. It's just not often you hear about it, is all.
    A message not to myself, but for anyone who happens to really care enough about me to look at this page: I will be moving to Texas on Tuesday the 27th. I will probably be offline from at least the 26th to the 29th, probably the 30th. Therefore, all writing projects of mine will be on standby as of the 25th.
    You got a great point, but what if the person they devoted they're whole entire life and being around, gave them something to continue living on for? Say a legacy, for example. To carry out they're life for the sake of this person? Instead of throwing it away. I mean, there has to be some reasoning, to not end yourself right along with them.

Both valid points. I don't entirely think a situation like this would be necessary or realstic and would be too much devotion for one person alone altogether. But, I would like to think that they try.
    Ouch, had a headache yesterday myself. Hope it goes away soon, for you. I'm doing alright, sort of.

Wasn't expecting those kind of questions mostly. Otherwise, there good questions, but they caught me off guard.

Well, depends on the person. It doesn't just have to be memories, they could visit they're grave or carry something around them, that reminds them of this person/group/idea. Essential, I was thinking of a person more than the other two options you gave.

Alright, I'll tell. This is completely hypothetical, but if this person devoted there life to this -insert persons name- they would see to it that they live, wouldn't they? Sacrificing themselves to see this through. Sure you can't stop death but you can prevent it by say, a situation where -insert persons name- was about to get hit by a car and you have a split moment to decide what matters more to you. Their life or yours.

Some people would push them out of the way, because that -insert persons name- gave them everything. A meaning to live or a purpose in they're lives.

It really depends on the person and loyalty varies on different levels. It has dark sides to it as well.
    Hi, Auron.

How's it going? Seen you updated again :) will be checking it out shortly.
    Also, about the poetry I wrote, I'm kind of surprised with what you said in there.

They honor them, in they're memories. Thats the best answer I can give you, Auron. There is something I haven't said, regarding this very question. But, I'll be keeping that to myself.
    Thanks, Auron, except somebody beat you to it. Still, the explanation helped a lot. So, I'll be adding the story links now xD
    You've done a lot last night xD I've gotten the names up, but I'm having trouble with the story links.

So, what part do I erase? I get the url's but haven't figured out how to shorten it like you do and this is what I get inside of it.

I'll be working on some questions in the meantime.
    Thank you, Auron! Now, that I know how to do it, I'll be ready to go tomorrow! *completely overjoyed about it*
    Hey, Auron. Can you tell me how to link up the authors names and stories like you did? (haven't been taught how to do that and it just occurred to me, before I saw your post).

Like for example) KingdomKey: how do I turn this into just KingdomKey: ?

Otherwise thanks :3
    Okay, good.

Not a problem, I like the Fanfiction Section, so it's all good.

Alright, then tomorrow, I'll follow your instructions. And begin, collecting links and organizing it all.

I'll be seeing you later, Auron. Feeling tired tonight, so, I'll be here tomorrow.
    Just so I understand, a place holder is a thread right?

Otherwise, it sounds good and do able. I don't mind doing the FanFiction section.

Also, your absolutely certain you want to do this? (just making sure is all).
    Given that this is a community project, even 'normal' members - as part of that community - require no permission to undertake such a project.
    twas a joke my good friend, perhaps one in bad taste, but not meant in offence; many of my pals are in that section and it was sort of an inside joke thing, i apologize
    Okay :)

Well, either way, I'm sure it will be a great movie to watch.

Right, like I said, "smart and scary".

Might be less work, by doing it that way.

So say for an example:

Auron0521
    A Certain Hut

KingdomKey
    Two Sides of The Same Coin

Mite
    On The Inside
    Road Trip

(Like the authors would be alphabetized, with there work of writing beneath there names, correct?). Alright, that works for me, as well.

Also, I'm gonna go, since it's late. So goodnight Auron, was fun talking to you again. I'll check back tomorrow, to find out if we're allowed to do it or not. Night~ :)
    It's hard to do that now, after writing for them for two years. But, yeah, think I'll start doing that, once all my current projects are done.
    Haven't seen Sleepy Hollow, yet. But, I'll look into it and see what it's about. Might watch it, since you said "it's just amazing".
    In a way, that's really smart, at the same time, thats kind of terrifying.

Okay, now I get it. So, for example:
    A) everything that's listed under that letter, will be placed there.
    B) the same thing and so forth, for the rest of the alphabet?

So, we'll divide up the alphaet between the two of us and post each link, in are own separate posts, each day? Sounds simple enough, but, I can understand why it's time consuming. Yup, I'm up for it, if you are.
    That's good! It's important that you do! (It's kind of dawned on me, that I haven't wrote anything for myself, in quite a long time).
    What was the last, Disney movie or featuring Tim Burton movie, you watched?
    I will ;D
    Aw, well, that's good that he's getting better.
    I'll be checking out more of it, later tomorrow morning. But, why did you decide to start a blog, for? *curious about it*

Hmm, not that I don't like the idea. But, how would we go about alphabetizing them? By Title or Author? So, basically we're going to move them around, as links? So it won't just be the Creative Writing section, but Poetry and Fanfiction, as well :3 don't we need to be mods, in order to move things around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back