• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Auron0521
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, okay :D sounds interesting, your novel, that your working on.
    Now, it makes a lot of sense. I watch Disney movies too, but not often.
    Sorry, first time hearing about it. I'll have to look into it, to know more about it.
    Ah, I see. Well, I hope you meet your other best friend, someday.
    Sort of, the IPod Touch has an alarm clock built into it. But, I don't know, how much alarm clocks have been replaced, from them.
    I did, was really cool, to look at :D

Like separating it, into different genres? Kind of doesn't understand what you mean, so you'll have to elaborate more.
    Otherwise, depending on what it is, sure, wouldn't mind doing it. I have some time to spare. But, please elaborate, so I know what it is, I'm agreeing to.
    That's a good idea :)

Yeah, couldn't think of anything, sorry :3

Wonder, what kind of science fiction, type of books your into. Like something from Bones or CSI. Maybe, something Alchemy related?
    Interesting choice in movies. I like comedy, as well.
    What's Galaga?
    Nope :)
    I see.
    Wait, does that mean the "best friend" you told me about, you haven't actually met in real life?
    I think most people, tend to ignore they're alarm clocks. Just thinking about it now, technology has come a long way, that iPods have replaced them.
    Really! Will check it out now :)
    Thats an interesting combination. Kind of sounds weird when there put together, but, I'd you like it, then that's all that really matters. And, it's different and eye popping.

Okay :D

What's your favorite genre of book: Fantasy.
    Genre of movie: Adventure, Romance, and Fantasy.
    Genre of game: Role playing
    What is the hypotenuse of a triangle: Well, looking it up in a dictionary, it's the longest side of the right triangle or the opposite of a right angle.
    Do you have an item you place sentimental worth on: Yes.
    If so, what is it: it's kind of embarrassing to say what it is, but since you asked, it's a stuff dog. That I've had, since growing up.
    Do you own an alarm clock, and do you use it: I own one a long time ago and used it for when I was in school.
    Do you have anything where you place your collective works, such as a blog: Nope, I kept most of my works of writing to myself and only started to share them, when I came here.

What about you? What are your answers, to these questions?
    Agrees, that it does. Maybe, once you hit red, you can use it as a title, beneath your username.

Right ;)

No problem and your welcome.
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Okay.

I like "Confident Hero" better.
    Oh, like I would tell you what secrets I have. Not gonna make it that easy for you.

I'll have to check it out, since you updated it. Well, good luck with your novel.
    Oh, you need like something like a massage ball to squeeze or this toy in shaped of a cube to line up the colors, to keep you busy :) (forgot what it's called).

"egotistical bastard" sounds a little harsh, unless you think of it, more as a compliment? In that case, depends on what kind of secret you want me to reveal >;D

I'm not really addicted to watching a tv, was mostly killing time, until a friend came on :) how goes writing the novel and short stories?
    Good.

I see, well listening to music would be doing something.

Oh, aren't you so confident. As if, I'll tell my secrets willingly.

That's good, I'm just watching tv, mostly.
    It's not a problem, happens to me occasionally too xD

I can, really related to that. I kind of almost feel bad, that I waste the day away like that, myself, but if you can't find something to do, then there isn't much one can do about. Except enjoy it for all it's worth.

Of course you would, maybe I do have secrets like that. But, I'm not known for having a loose tongue. So good luck, prying it out of me. I'm not the Stubborn Woman for nothing, ya know, lol. (my friends literally call me that sometimes).

Hi, Auron. It's no problem. I'm feeling okay, looking forward to the movies tomorrow. How are you doing, Auron? Anything new happening?
    Probably not, I mean, any videos we use are probably going to be home movie style, and unfortunately, life very rarely has theme music xP
    Think I'm gonna try to get some sleep, gotta get up early for church xP
    Talk to ya later though, night!
    I've done both, but I've got a lot more experience with theater, I enjoy them both though, it's mostly just trying to bring characters to life, which can be done either way (Though there's a different approach to each)
    Honestly, I'd probably come up with a different name, but I've used this one for so long now, and been on so many sites with it, that it'd be a shame to just stop using it.

Well, I try to, it's fun, not something I'll make a living with but still something I enjoy doing.

Haha, nice.
    I'll just sign it DMrayZ, like I said, it's my internet pen name, absolutely unique.

Meh, it's just a hobby I do for fun sometimes, that and acting, though I haven't had a lot of time for either in quite a while. Luckily, summer should fix that.

I didn't say I was looking at interesting[I/] threads
    The awesome hilarious part? We have the same name.

Yeah, my personal time is usually spent... Well, here, I guess, with the occasional outing for photography.

Of course I'm not just wasting time in Visitor messages, that'd be lame!
    I'm also browsing threads. x)
    Ooh, that's super mysterious. Reki's a pretty sweet name, thoughI don't think I've ever seen it used for a guy, no offense of course.. Haha, I can relate, I've got one of the common, boring names, but everywhere on the internet I'm known as DMrayZ, or DM for short.

So, what're you up to then?
    Ooh, not bad, but pancakes are legendary, waffles are only epic ;P

By the way, do you mind if I ask your name name? Or a nickname people use? Auron0521 just seems kinda, impersonal, and I usually like to introduce myself more than that once I'm good enough friends with someone.
    gee that's a quality I wish I had. if someone makes it clear they have good intentions for me I run as fast as I can.

but yeah, you're very welcome, and thank you too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back