• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by aweomeness96

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. aweomeness96

Keyblade?

So first off, I haven't been on KH in a long time because I haven't even played Re:Coded or DDD (as I don't have a 3ds) so I avoided coming here to avoid spoilers. Unfortunately, as it's been a long time that the game has been out, I did learn the ending to DDD so that doesn't matter now...
  2. aweomeness96

Lea Retaining Axel's Memories?

Alright, we all know that Nobodies keep their memories from when they are humans, but does that mean it can work the other way around? Because by now, we know that Axel is gone and is going to come back as Lea soon, if his heartless was destroyed at least. If not, then that means that If he...
  3. aweomeness96

NEW Theory on BBS:FM Secret Episode

Ok guys, here comes ANOTHER theory about the Secret Episode, but, mine's different than the ones I have seen. I actually haven't done any research as of yet, but I think I know enough to where I can have this make sense. My theory is this: We all know Nomura has stated that the Secret Episode...
  4. aweomeness96

Random Analysis

Since this is in the spoiler section, I'm not gonna bother with tags, so: Roxas has Ven's heart, which in turn was a strong one. This is why Roxas can wield a keyblade. Xemnas, on the other hand, has none, so he can not. Hope this clears things up!
  5. aweomeness96

Been bugging me for a while....

Haha i was thinking the exact same thing! I just wanted to do sum more research b4 i put it up. Great theory though! I couldn't have stated it HALF as good as you!
  6. aweomeness96

Mysterious Figure, who could it be?

there are already so many threads on this! we will not know until a game (probably 3D) tells us who he is. so i think we should just drop the whole "Who is MF" thing. we are obviously not gonna find out anytime soon. i think of it kinda like the LS thing. just wait people!
  7. aweomeness96

What level were you guys when you beat Wheel Master?

On terra's story, on proud mode, I actually somehow managed to beat him at lvl 7 i think lol
  8. aweomeness96

Roxas' Oblivion and Oathkeeper

[SPOILER]Roxas' dual-wielding is a result of him destroying Xion, which awakened Ven's heart (which is really his now).[/SPOILER] The reason he chose those two is to represent the half-dark half-light thing going on. I mean, look at his Data Twilight Town clothes...
  9. aweomeness96

Help??

maybe you are not hooked up to wi-fi on your psp?
  10. aweomeness96

Ventus Meets Lea Fandub

i thought it was pretty good, but just a little bit of help: when u r doing another fandub, make sure u boost the volume of the characters u dont do, so it all matches up. overall good tho!
  11. aweomeness96

Namine's Keyblade?

@Box_Ghost It still is a spoiler to some who hasnt played it/finished bbs and to those who havent spoiled themselves as well
  12. aweomeness96

Namine's Keyblade?

basically, roxas and xion were special cases... as we all know, u need a heart to wield a keyblade, no? well, while xion is a replica-sora, so just like repliku, i guess she is just able to wield a keyblade.... and, well, namine doesn't have a heart, and, even if she did, she still wouldn't be...
  13. aweomeness96

Sora giving it back.

Ven just gives sora the ability to dual-weild. Sora is a true keyblade weilder and doesn't depend on Ven's heart in anyway whatsoever, so he would just lose the ability to dual-weild.
  14. aweomeness96

Nomura a Liar?

no, he didn't lie. what he said was that heartless are rare, or they weren't introuduced into the worlds, so they couldnt be the main enemy (or something along those lines).... heartless existed, but only in the dark realm, and they were only pure-bread heartless, not emblem. but, when ven was...
  15. aweomeness96

Total bummer

^ya, maybe. maybe to warn other people who are also unknowing of this? idk really
Back