• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by awesomename

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Now a lot of people on the internet are saying that its June 1 in fact a guy on neoseeker said that his friend at square enix says that it's "june 1, give or take a day or two". (Please don't kill me, I know this isn't official, just noticing it)
  2. A

Maybe I'm the first one to say this, but, maybe someone should ask GameInformer.com if that's the actual release date Square Enix gave them, or if it's just a placeholder.
  3. A

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Is june 1 a tuesday? Square Enix only seems to be doing things on tuesday lately. Maybe the tuesday after FF13 they might give us something about a release in summer 2010
  4. A

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Yeah, I keep on hoping for someone to write on the forums saying: "BIRTH BY SLEEP ANNOUNCED & RELEASE DATE FOR NA HERE'S THE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL SQUARE ENIX SITE". Wishful thinking, I guess.
  5. A

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date There's really no proof of a BBS/Coded bundle. The whole jiminy cricket VA thing probably means that BBS has an extra scene with Jiminy Cricket. There's really no other proof. plus Coded is designed for a specific japanese cell phone, to remake it for a...
  6. A

NA release date?

Until it comes out, everyone can just re-assure themselves with this: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2637/img0993o.jpg http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9330/img0992b.jpg Square Enix would tell them before anyone else. This is the closest thing to an official announcement made by...
  7. A

NA release date?

Game Informer is owned by Gamestop, which is why it would have a link to pre-order on gamestop. The reason that it isn't out for pre-order yet is that S.E. north america hasn't even AKNOWLEDGED that they have even heard about it. Even if they could at least say that they KNOW that BBS exists...
  8. A

NA release date?

Well, GI is a reputable magazine, and if there was anyone square would talk to about it, it would be them. That means that the release date is most likely june-august. If only SE would JUST MAKE A WEBSITE!!
  9. A

NA release date?

I agree. By the end of February, all that Square will have to do with FFXIII is ship it out to retailers so then they can focus on their 2nd biggest title, BBS, and then they will finally stop shunning KH fans and tell us that they are actually working on it. That said, many of the english...
  10. A

NA release date?

Any way we could get a screen cap on that? I guess square made it the release date because IGN and 1UP and everbody was posting that date, and it happened to be at the same time square enix could get it out so they just used it. Lucky for us in North America
  11. A

NA release date?

THANK GOD THAT IS THE FIRST PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN from sqare enix itself... looks like this game might be coming out sooner than we thought....this is a relief because square enix was being so suspiciously quiet about this game...but this is concrete proof that this game is being...
  12. A

NA release date?

maybe someone can request IGN or gamespot to contact sqare enix, if there's anyone that they'll talk to about the release date, its them. also, english VA's for Zack Fair and DiZ were posted on wikipedia.....no source thoughfacepalm
  13. A

NA release date?

so........what happened to the screencap of the email with "the release date for next week"?
Back