• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• no way! it means no skoolwork!
    really? wow shweet. im in 11th. but since im taking college classes, i only have half a year of 12th grade.
    H
    Whatever, be stupid if you want, the report is sent. Good luck.
    H
    Uhmm, only to tell you to delete your sig and bio that is harassing me.
    I will have you banned if you dont delete it now, because I am really getting tired of you.
    H
    Whatever. People like you are too stupid to admit it.
    And no, I am not stupid because I made a couple jokes on FI.
    Just do me a favor and leave me alone of I will have to report you for harassment, and possibly have you banned. I dont want to but I will if you dont take all of the stuff about me away and stop talking to or about me.
    H
    But you do realize you are the only one taking it this far, right? They will give me a mean comment and a nega rep every now and then but they dont put their comments in their sigs or bios.
    You are the one being immature right now.
    H
    No misery as in the fact that I keep on getting flamed for no real good reason. Its depressing and lowers self esteem.
    H
    Ughhh.... What now? What other kind of misery must you put a helpless person you dont know through?
    H
    Why do you have to be such a douche?
    (spell sheck made it say that :/)
    H
    And how id that? I find it offensive.
    But seriously dude what did I do to you? Im tired of people flaming me. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back