• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel3344

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 sephiroth is easier than KH1

yea he still has sin harvest
  2. A

Funniest KH2 Scene

during sora's first visit to twilight town after mickey leaves, sora is laughing and when donald and goofy ask sora why hes laughing, sora says your face
  3. A

Saddest point in game?

mayb sora just didnt want a guy hugging him. for me the saddest point was when a tear came out when sora said bye to roxas' friends and when axel died
  4. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

does gamespot ship to other countries?
  5. A

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

i wish i could get one of the guides, is it too late to order online?
  6. A

im thinking of ordering online becuase the store by my house is unreliable when it comes to games. also is it too late to order an le guide online?
  7. A

i am really jelous of everyone becuase i don't know when kh2 will come here
  8. A

i think i am the only american who doesnt have kh2. i was one of the first to play the jap version of kh but im the last to get the english one. how ironic
  9. A

My father and I were talking about it...

you would need to mod your ps2 but it would be best to buy it
  10. A

how long do you think it will take for kh2 to ship to asia?
  11. A

My father and I were talking about it...

downloaded the game?
  12. A

i know how u feel.just about everything is blocked at my school although we find ways to get around it. when i get back from school everybody will be talking about how excited they are that they got kh2 or the forums will be empty because they will be playing
  13. A

Stop whining

it's becuase some people got the game already and other haven't even though they live in the same area. also there are kh fans in europe and australia who wont be able to get kh2 for months. i guess this thread made them more mad
  14. A

once again i feel left out becuase i cannot buy any of the kh2 guides
  15. A

Hows Them Apples

wait when is your friend coming back? edit**: well i say to just play it and when ur friend comes back u can offer him cookies as mention above or even a cake.nothing more satisfying than baked goods with milk
Back