• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel92

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axel92

Vanitas..

The only thing I hated is Sora being shocked seeing Vanitas face, while in Monstropolis he said to him "you were in the Cathedral". In that scene of DDD Vanitas doesn't wear the mask.
  2. Axel92

Thoughts on a Final Mix?

I would like to have more insights on the Replica project (didn't like all those puppets throwed in) and some answers on whether apprentice Xehanort really lost his memories or was just pretending! Some more explanation on who forged keyblades on the first time, we know they are man made...
  3. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Now I understand better the artwork showing Sora with the TWEWY gang!
  4. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I would have not written it any better. Wonderful post
  5. Axel92

Dengeki Interview with Nomura + Commemorative 600th Issue

Very Very interesting, Nomura. I think they will release KH 2.8 before Christmas like 2.5
  6. Axel92

Nomura on the title of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, 0.1 in Kingdom Hearts 3

0.1 will be a real KH3 demo before KH3? Or did i understand nothing?
  7. Axel92

Sora is unrealistically optimistic!!?

I think i prefer Data Sora. Definetely
  8. Axel92

Another PS4-exclusive title! KH 2.8.Its always got to be next-gens

They could have released DDD HD and X Back COver on PS3 with a code to download BBS 0.2 on Ps4 from the store.
  9. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts BBS 0.2 Gameplay features

I don't know, I think the episode will be short, finding and melding commands could be too much
  10. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

It's time to over analyze everything!!!!
  11. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I think the release will be Q3 2016!
  12. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released Time to theorize!!! It's incredible... WIth X going to a conclusion we'll have a more complete sight on the story!
  13. Axel92

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released Whooooooooooo Time to buy a PS4!!!
  14. Axel92

How's everyone enjoying it?

I'm at the end of KH2, before last Xemnas battle. I've maxed Valor, Widsom and Trinity, defeated all the Absent SIl and trying to go trough Cavern of Rem. I'm really disappointed about loading time (but thank you for the pause trick), but everytime i launch the game i have so much fun and...
  15. Axel92

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

Or Sora xD However we see that Braig is returned as himself and maybe the boss in KH3D is a time travelled version of Xigbar!
Back