• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AxelFireDancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AxelFireDancer

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I really hope Clopin and Jolly are still in the hunchback storyline!
  2. AxelFireDancer

I believe he will try but Riku is more aware of the dark powers within him and more in control of them too than Terra ever was, so it'd be interesting to see how it would play out, but with the 'scent' of Heartless Ansem still lingering it does make one anticipate a final ultimate show down...
  3. AxelFireDancer

Just adding my two cents here, seen a few people mentioning MX wanting to recreate the x-blade using sora as a key for it but wouldn't Riku make the more obvious choice? Mickey did mention that he weilds darkness and light in a way he'd never seen before, also stating that he didn't belong in...
  4. AxelFireDancer

I have a big 3 hd tv and downloaded the full hd footage, watch it on it...the res was fine just wish it'd been in 3d XD Also throwing this out there though I'm betting someones already beaten me to this theory but voicing my inner fan anyways! (baring in mind I've yet to play coded!) After...
  5. AxelFireDancer

hmmm throwing random idea if someone hasn't already, the part in monstro where the cloaked figure reveals himself to be another riku...possible com Riku-replica? thoughts?
  6. AxelFireDancer

...my brain just exploded watching this trailer...hoolly hell I'm in love with Axel/Lea's new design! The subtle change of eye color eeeee I can't wait to find out more about this! and why is Ienzo wearing xehanorts old purple tie? o-o suspicion abound! for a teaser square nailed this one, best...
  7. AxelFireDancer

(Spoilers) Translated Novel Chapter 'Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion'

I believe it's something like Master-Xemnas but the way Axel uses it implys he is making a joke rather than being formal
  8. AxelFireDancer

Part One of Axel's Seven Days is now up: Day 1 - Axels 7 Days by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART Work is a little chaotic at the moment so I'm only able to work on this in parts, only Day 1 has been posted, the next six are pending ^^; I wish I was better at typing. Took a little more time...
  9. AxelFireDancer

Firstly, I apologies for the translation was a bit rough. I'm still having a hard time correcting gramatical errors whilst still trying to keep it sounding similar to that of the translation I was given. Spelling errors are just my being hasty to post it for a friend, I will be re-posting it...
  10. AxelFireDancer

Not to sure if I am posting this in the right place, forgive me if I am: Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART Translation from the kingdom hearts Short Stories Novel 'Axel's Seven Days.' This chapter ''Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion' focuses on the everyday...
  11. AxelFireDancer

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

At the start of the game till about level 5 in the castle I kept selling my level 0 cards cause they got me more munny....didn't realize how stupid I was til a few boss battle fights and getting my butt handed to me over and over again...the second mistake was have three lvl 0 summons in a row...
  12. AxelFireDancer

A Missing Letter?

Yet another mystery that will probably never be solved... and what is up with Pluto anyway?! He seems to show up at the weirdest of times...heck he even tackled Axel and gave him a big lick in the novel...yeah desturbing slightly but yeah...is there some sort of significance to his character or...
Back