• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axel's girl1312
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• OK so my Sister is in gymnastics( I probly didint spell that right but I don't care) so my mom said if I did all my school work for the next week I can have the PS2 back for the first meet. I'm home schooled so you think it wont be that hard? think again! It's hard and it's worse when your mom is your techer. I hate it and I probly wont get the PS2 back untill the end of the month wich is when my mom grounded me to. how much fun is that?
    No, I'm grounded From the PS2 but I can Play it with friends when there over or when I'm at there house. so whats the point of being grounded then right?
    Good I guess. I got Grounded On the 24 last month and I'm still Grounded untill the end of this month! how much dose that suck!?
    OK so christmas is today and I got grounded yesterday from playstation couse you know thats just my luck, and so I got grounded from playstation till 1/31/2010! ya Thats a bad grounding I know and I got becouse I was soposed to be celaning and but I played KINGDOM HEARTS. Yay fun right mybe if I get lucky my mom well lift the grounding befor then. merry christmas every one!
    I had almost beat sora's side of the story on Re: Chain Of Memories, When I got GROUNDED for playing too long which is of my own fault when you hear your parents in the driveway save you game and turn it off. Oh and listen to your mom when she says you can play for 20 more minuets. so for the next week I have to sit in my living room looking at the play station
    and my sister who is not a gamer play Rock Band! and try too think of way to beat Vexen thats also part of how I got grounded I was trying too beat him. uh why can't he be as easy as fighting the fake Riku or Axel or Larxene or something I hate the Cards I Hate them I Hate them I hate them!!!!!!
    G
    That is cool but it sucks all the same!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back