• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axel'sPetPhoenix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axel'sPetPhoenix

mission hardest to get 100% complete

i dont think the dustfiler was that hard... it didnt take very long either. maybe its just me, tho... x3
  2. Axel'sPetPhoenix

Some of my random drawings...

Not too sure if anyone even cares, but im gonna be putting some of my drawings here from photobucket. It's kinda late now, so I'll probably do it later... and they're not all KH related. Just a warning. ;3 Hope everyone likes them! Comments are welcome too~ Pic 1: Sama from Undertown (manga)...
  3. Axel'sPetPhoenix

larxenes possible somebody name?

hmm... im putting my bets on Pikachu. anyone else?
  4. Axel'sPetPhoenix

Undertown

Has anyone else heard of this manga? It has really good artwork and the story is pretty cool, so I was just wondering. Plot: 10-year-old Sama is a shy young boy who is something of a crybaby, as his father apparently constantly reminds him. Sama cries so often that the tears stain his...
  5. Axel'sPetPhoenix

Elenar sounds more probable, though... Arlene sounds too much like a real name. and there would only be one letter moved...
  6. Axel'sPetPhoenix

well, i've heard Demyx being Myde... but i dunno about Luxord.
  7. Axel'sPetPhoenix

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Has anyone else read this series and thought it was amazing? Although I'm only up to volume 23... Who's your favorite character?
  8. Axel'sPetPhoenix

So who's the girl, then? (Axel and Saïx)

Ooh good point. Maybe? We'll just have to wait and see in BBS. Ya know what? That's actually a good something to look for when the game actually comes out! I think I will ;3
Back