• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AxelYoYo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AxelYoYo

Why is there a chosen one?

There's not exactly a chosen one :p Well there are chosen "ones", just not one person having a keyblade. I think :p
  2. AxelYoYo

Reddit Game

funny Reddit. Don't know it? Go read it. Basically, the user downvotes or upvotes the above user's text/pic/joke. Then they do their own and someone else upvotes/downvotes it. So next person either "upvotes" (these are good) or "downvotes" this picture and then THEY can post whatever they...
  3. AxelYoYo

Help/Support ► Obsessive dieting?

They're all very small. I'm not sure anything that small of a meal gives you nutrients, but eh, that's just an opinion.
  4. AxelYoYo

My birfday yestersday

Yeah...turned the big One-Nine XD Lot's of family tears XD
  5. AxelYoYo

Dream Drop Distance's Dream Eaters - An Editorial

I obviously want to see a cat or hell, a tiger Spirit. That would make my day. And the Panda looks cute!! Good read :)
  6. AxelYoYo

Help/Support ► Tips to unscarring myself...

Parents are bold these days, bangin right on the freakin couch...leaving detailed sketches of vaginas in their closets when they know damn well that SOME people would go through it...doing foursomes and leaving them on a guy'd camera. Oh mai parents, aren't we a little proud?
  7. AxelYoYo

Chäos;HEAd

This anime is so weird! I'm watching the second episode at the moment, and seriously, I don't exactly like Takumi (Main character) Hell, they don't even refer to him as "Takumi" but "Takky!" and "Taku!". It's annoying. Anyways, thoughts?
  8. AxelYoYo

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled

Dreams can only be achieved if you reach, nightmares await at the bottom of the chain The cold classroom that served as the teaching room for English was below frigid. Students sat, huddled together, keeping their heavy jackets locked tightly on their bodies, coversing in loud and quiet voices...
  9. AxelYoYo

Kingdom Hearts Theory

Jesus, that's a long post on one theory :/
  10. AxelYoYo

Why 358/2 Days is a Poor Narrative Experience.

It seemed to focus more on Xion and her problems, instead of mostly Roxas's problems. They couldn't even balance it out. I mean, in the beginning, it only had cutscenes for Xion's beginning and later on, it turned into some of the Org. Members discussing her mostly, instead of discussing Roxas...
  11. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts [Chapter 2 Up]

Re: Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts That would be the case...if only they didn't perish X)
  12. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] [Chapter 5 Up]

Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] n-no... but that's a real pretty smile, Anagram...
  13. AxelYoYo

Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] Chapter FIVE posted~ Chapter Five- After dinner, awkwardly silent and dreadfully tense, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom, sitting nervously at my desk as I stared down at my phone, lost in frenzied thoughts about weather or not I...
  14. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts [Chapter 2 Up]

Re: Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts I'll draw it and post it on here. I just suck at drawing keyblades (or objects) of any kind, so it might look weird X) __ "Ouch! Geez that stings!" I hiss, fisting the sheets into tight bundles as the Burn Heal is placed on my back. For the last two hours...
  15. AxelYoYo

Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] Chapter FIVE posted~ Who wants another chapter?
Back