• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ayla Thirteen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Yen sid's a master!!!

I also had Yen Sid pegged for a (retired) keyblade master, nice to see it confirmed. That's kinda cool. It makes Mickey... his heir or something. By the way, is there a scene where he actually gives him the keyblade (not the scene where he gives it back in the ending). I haven't been able to...
  2. A

For the people who spoiled bbs

I'm totally going to buy it, even if I've seen all of the cutscenes and a lot of gameplay by the time it comes out here. It's like SuperSailorEarth says; seeing all that stuff just wets the appetite for the actual game more - and playing it yourself is still different from seeing it on YouTube...
  3. A

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

I almost choked on the cuteness of Ansem and Ienzo eating sea-salt ice-cream! :36:
  4. A

Are Isa and Lea brothers

Cute enough. ;P Makes me wonder how they became best friends though, considering the age difference. And that still doesn't answer the question of how Ienzo became Ansem's apprentice at such a young age. Would be nice if BBS will provide the answers to that. (or are you still talking about Lea...
  5. A

Are Isa and Lea brothers

So I'm quite sure Lea and Isa aren't related - but what about Even and Ienzo? Just a feeling I got after watching the new trailer. I've been wondering why they involved such a little kid in scientific pursuits but it'd make sense if he tried to emulate his big brother. :36: Heck, it'd be so cute!
  6. A

Are Isa and Lea brothers

Am not. Just wondering. All I can come up with are Huey, Dewey and Louie, and they're not original KH characters.
  7. A

Are Isa and Lea brothers

Do we even have any siblings in Kingdom Hearts?
  8. A

Fantasia in BBS?

Well, they could just limit it to the Sorcerer's Apprentice. And make me happy.
  9. A

Fantasia in BBS?

Well. you could argue that Fantasia has been a part of Kingdom Hearts ever since the appearance of Yen Sid and his tower - although there wasn't as much story there as in the other Disney worlds where you pretty much got a re-enactment of whatever movie it was based upon. Maybe they'll remedy...
  10. A

Ayla's Art

I promised I'd post some art, so here goes. This is just a quick sketch tho'. I hope to post something more decent sometime... later.
  11. A

Input needed

I love 358/2 Days for letting me revisit the characters that I love. And I'm always open for more about Organisation XIII. But as a game... I suppose they could easily have skipped this one. I don't think it adds much. And yes, when I first started playing I thought it was pretty boring, but it...
  12. A

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

This is a tricky one. I loved both games. I guess I'm leaning towards 358/2 Days more because I love the characters, the Organisation and Kingdom Hearts and it had cutscenes. But I don't think it added all that much towards the KH saga overall, and the original KH games were more fun to play...
  13. A

Playabilaty

I don't think I'd even want to play as Ven. That arm-on-his-head-thing is downright creepy...
  14. A

Which Disney world would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

Apologies if there is already a thread like this. I couldn't find one. So which Disney world that hasn't appeared yet would you like to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game? Could be from any Disney movie, not just the animations (after all Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean were in KH2). Me...
  15. A

Making an entrance

Hello everybody, my name is Ayla Thirteen and I love Kingdom Hearts (duh!). Someone on fanfiction.net referred me to this forum and I'm happy to have found it too, as not many people I know play Kingdom Hearts (either that or they've played it so far in the past that they no longer want to go...
Back