• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BahamutDragon1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 1 & 2 Manga Covers Revealed!

i have to ask how many volumes in KH II? is it up to Vol 6 or 7?? if so then will we see KH II Vol 3 in 2014 that contains Vol 6 and 7?
  2. B

I'm missing one sleight can anybody help???

you can go up to level 99 in Re:CoM? that is interesting since in orignal CoM they only go up to level 65 or 66.
  3. B

Need help on Ragnarok sleight move

Hey there i have reached to 13th floor and my Sora level is i thinks either 50 or 51 but can anyone tell me where i can find Ragnarok Sleight move? i cant seems to find it.
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM CB NTSC/UC Codes

are those codes really work on Action Replay or not??
  5. B

358/2 days

I will wait for NA game version so i can understand and enjoyed the game.
  6. B

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA Well i am so looking forward to get KH Re:CoM as well. i am so excited.
  7. B

Kingdom Hearts Novels in US is cancelled??!

Hi Everyone I am BahamutDragon1 i am new here but i got a bad news. I knows everyone is excited about Kingdom Hearts Novels coming out in North America in August 2008 for english version. and i already pre-ordered them months ago since Feb 2008. Today i got an email from Amazon.com and they...
Back