• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Balla

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Resident Evil

It was a normal day for the town of New York…..maybe too normal. The air seemed more humid and damp then usual; clouds formed in the sky of dark furry of rain and hail. It started to pour covering the pavements, hotels, houses, and stores while everyone went on with their busy lives. The lab...
  2. B

Resident Evil (sigh-up) Celebration for Resident Evil 5 March 13

Don't need to know all information about Resident Evil to join! ^__^ The plague has been dead for about three months in the town of new york; since the last time Wesker started up umbrella. The last infected person was terminated and the town was finally getting clean again. People came back to...
  3. B

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

ya riku needs a new character to be with
  4. B

no riku and kairi i don't think so
  5. B

i know i was thinking that myself but i am pretty sure shes 18
  6. B

Other thing of why they can't be a couple is because its a game with disney in it and there only 16 thats not old anough to kiss so they can't kiss intill there about 18 or older i know it sux
  7. B

i think when they kiss and tell each other there feelings then there are a offically a couple. thats what i think. but right now they aren't
  8. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 the manga!

The mangas soo rock i loooove them!!!!!!!!!! and thats sooo awsome yay!!!
  9. B

Anti Form theory

i really don't know but i agree with *THE MUFFIN MAN*
Back