• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Strange. Hopefully with FF7R on the horizon they're more open to how they market the franchise.
  2. Ballad of Caius

Joker's pack included remixed tracks. It could be possible.
  3. Ballad of Caius

Is Country of the Musketeers from an alternate dimension?

This is a very interesting take. Perhaps she became the queen of this new society.
  4. Ballad of Caius

I wonder which songs would enter a KH pack. Hopefully Simple and Clean, Hikari, Sanctuary, Sanctuary Instrumental, Tension Rising, Darkness of the Unknowns, Fate of the Unknown, Face My Fears, Don't Think Twice
  5. Ballad of Caius

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

I'm inclined to believe Worldlines are like a sort of "multiverse".
  6. Ballad of Caius

No, I imagine they'll get the costumes. I actually don't have a hard time picturing a meeting between Sakura and Nomura. Hell, if it happens, they would design the entirety of Sora's pack in a day.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

Yes. The cinematography in this film is spectacular. Especially the acting. I think the Academy should give Joker Best Male Actor and Best Cinematography. I'm not convinced for Best Score and Best Director, but Best Movie should be given to 1917.
  8. Ballad of Caius

Would kingdom hearts 3 been much better if Final Fantasy 7 remake wasn't announced or even in development?

Yeah, even the simplest of fellows can come up with awesome ideas. I think Tetsuya Nomura started out as a billboard artist and then got his first job in Squaresoft as Monster Designer for FINAL FANTASY V (in my honest opinion, Nomura is the best Monster Designer the FF brand has had). That...
  9. Ballad of Caius

Would kingdom hearts 3 been much better if Final Fantasy 7 remake wasn't announced or even in development?

KINGDOM HEARTS' writing has been under heavy scrutiny ever since KHII. The same arguments people are making with KHIII, are the same arguments people made with KH2.
  10. Ballad of Caius

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

After watching the film a second time, I'm inclined to believe that everything that happened after Joker "shot" the Wayne Industries boys was a lie, starting with the shot. Look closely at the scene. They're kicking Arthur, and all of a sudden, he shoots them. We don't see him grab the gun or...
  11. Ballad of Caius

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

With the Union Leaders being stuck of Daybreak Town, something tells me that the only "Worldline" they jumped was from digital to real.
  12. Ballad of Caius

AHJJAJHAJHAJHAHJAHJAHJAHJJAAHHJA I mean, it makes sense, seeing as how I doubt they would use, for example, a general Persona logo, since I doubt we'll see Persona 1/2 characters in Smash. Maybe 3 and/or 4 when they re-release/remake those games on current gen consoles. Sora is also...
  13. Ballad of Caius

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that with the designation of Co-Directors, this meant that Nomura was more of "a part of", and not still "the boss". That was because of then president Yoichi Wada and the debacles the company had with the Crystal Tools in-house development engine...
  14. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

In my Master's, I took a course called "Project Management". One of the things they teach you is that it's perfectly normal for a project to be delayed and go over its assigned budget, but of course, the company needs to establish an acceptable amount of delay/expenses. In the eyes of a video...
  15. Ballad of Caius

Kojima Productions - Death Stranding feat. Norman Reedus

Yeeeah, we could make an argument that Death Stranding could be a middle point between a movie and video game. Though Kojima has been criticized a lot because MGS4 had, allegedly, 90 minutes worth of cutscenes. Though that's Hideo's personal storytelling method of illustrating a story. All...