• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Word. I'd like to see if Luxu will continue to stick with the MoM's plot. Something tells me he could end up being a Wild Card in all of this. Same here. Maybe the kind of hub world that, in order to get to other worlds, you need to progress to some parts of Quadratum. Hopefully Quadratum as a...
  2. Ballad of Caius

What do you think happened to the 4 Darknesses that were trapped inside the data world by the Player?

It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up shelved from the main story and only casually mentioned. Maybe even used for DLC/Final Mix as Data World battles.
  3. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

We need Reunion to b e part of the Remake universe in order to know Cissney's name
  4. Ballad of Caius

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

quick theory: what if it isn’t Child of Destiny, but rather Children and Sora, like Spock said, is destined to put them together as the Seven Lights?
  5. Ballad of Caius

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

Me neither! He seems innocent and completely ignorant to whatever his other versions have done. Which begs to question what role he might have in the story. I'd wage he'll guy Sora from time to time whenever he feels lost as to where he should go next. Maybe a navigational character of sorts
  6. Ballad of Caius

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

I wonder if this Youngnort in Quadratum will be the same Xehanort we've know, or an entirely different person in the sense that he has no knowledge of his other forms.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Oh, Gooooooooood! ;~; Eraqus was Terra's and Xehanort's guiding light. I love how this game adds up to their relationship. It was much needed! Thirteen Lights?! Oh, they fought in the same place SDG fought MX in KHIII! God, the lore behind Kingdom Hearts is messy. So the Darkness thought that...
  8. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

No, but I love the Pokemon rom hack community! They've done a lot of good stuff! Hope you enjoy it! It's a breath of fresh air for the franchise!
  9. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XVI

I think FINAL FANTASY XVI will be a 2023 title. Episode II of FFVII Remake? Maybe late 2023. As to KINGDOM HEARTS IV, maybe late 2024, early 2025 (March 2025 to coincide with the series' anniversary)
  10. Ballad of Caius

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

Maybe Bayonetta? 'Cause they already have Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes and XC3 for Summer; Splatoon for Autumn; Pokemon for Holiday
  11. Ballad of Caius

Nintendo

Yes. I want HD Remasterization of Battle Network, not just emulated :<
  12. Ballad of Caius

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

They either have a (bad) focal/focus group, or they're doing bad Q&A/polling/queries
  13. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XVI

I concur. I think the game is more than ready than KHIII. I suspect KH3 still has a year and a half, maybe two and a half of dev time. I feel like FFXVI will go gold in a couple of months. No more later than mid 2023
  14. Ballad of Caius

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

I'm just now realizing that Auron is the perfect fit for the person that Donald and Goofy are looking for, and not Hades: • Auron has been dead before • Auron knows of being dead and traveling from one world (Zanarkland) to another Other than that, it'd be the perfect utilization of FINAL...
  15. Ballad of Caius

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Yes. Making Quadratum/Japan a hub-world. The bulk of the story takes place there, alongside neighboring "worlds" (possibly renamed to something else). Also, someone mentioned this: "Worlds are currently being developed". I am expecting this game to be released during 2024, 2025
Back