• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I imagine Nintendo will casually drop a trailer once the State of Play is over.
  2. Ballad of Caius

Dark Road: Chapter 2 - The Presence of Darkness

Another thought: what if the MoM, after effing up the world, realized he made a mistake, he's the only one who can undo it, so he returns back in time in order to set into motion various events that would end up making himself, as in Sora, not turn into the person that effed up the world to...
  3. Ballad of Caius

I imagine it must be hard editing the video and then looking back and asking yourself this, haha. But anyways, thank you for your work! I uninstalled the game because of the intense grinding, so I'm very grateful for the work you guys do!
  4. Ballad of Caius

I imagine it's harder when you have to discern whether or not the aura behind the Queen of Hearts is corporeal or not xD Like, yes, Darkness has a Black Coat, but what if this version of Darkness doesn't? Haha
  5. Ballad of Caius

Hmm... I wonder if Xehanort calling the Islands and Scala "a box" because of the routine is just a coincidence or not, seeing as how we still have the pending Black Box plot. Also, I wonder if the Xehanort from four years later is the Xehanort that had told the MoM that he was gonna go to the...
  6. Ballad of Caius

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

Brain must be Eraqus' distant relative. Since Xehanort has a connection with Eraqus, he could feel the memory popping. As to why Eraqus would remember a conversation from a long time ago, perhaps KHUx happens at the same time as Dark Road, but in different Wordlines, or it's just a case of heart...
  7. Ballad of Caius

Is it just me, or is there like a body forming in the Darkness behind the Queen of Hearts? I'm sure this is Darkness and not the darkness, but it's either corporeal or not.
  8. Ballad of Caius

Ah, thanks~ Well, since the discussion of the strength of Heartless was important in order to discover what happened with the upperclassmen, we could make an argument that this is pivotal to the plot of finding out what happened to those wielders. What's going to happen, I presume, is that...
  9. Ballad of Caius

I'm lost, where is this screenshot from?
  10. Ballad of Caius

Nexomon Extinction (Spiritual Successor to Pokemon) coming August 25th

Also, GameFreak isn't that big and competent of a developer either. Pokemon I think is owned by the Pokemon Company, Nintendo and GameFreak, and last I checked, the Pokemon Company wasn't very interested in expanding Pokemon beyond the app games. The Pokemon Company literally took a flavor of...
  11. Ballad of Caius

Nexomon Extinction (Spiritual Successor to Pokemon) coming August 25th

Pokemon alternatives have always existed. We've had Digimon and Monster Rancher (which was revived recently). There's also the ROM hacking community, which has existed for a long time. It was through the ROM hacking community that I played an obviously unofficial remake of Pokemon Gold Version...
  12. Ballad of Caius

Film ► Sonic The Hedgehog

https://www.siliconera.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-movie-release-date-announced-as-april-8-2022/ Yaaas! :D
  13. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Not to undersell Anima Crossing, but it's amazing how it's above pretty much this generation's most ambitious project: the FF7 Remake project.
  14. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

It's funny how we got from multiple discs representing various parts of a game, towards various discs being part of a single part of a game, haha.