• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bambii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Just had this thought: at the end of Days, why does Roxas descend the entire TWTNW castle and head down to Memory’s Skyscraper if he’s just trying to escape? Couldn’t he just make scarce using a Corridor of Darkness? I’m not sure there’s even an established “entrance/exit” from the world, aside...
  2. bambii

LoFi edit/cover of Nächtflugel

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I just put out my 2nd single from the upcoming KH LoFi record. It’s an adaptation of Simple and Clean, and I had the pleasure of having REVEN sing it (she did the “Keyblade War” album with ROZEN a couple years ago). Spotify: Other streaming services...
  3. bambii

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

Latest news seems to be that for the prototype, they implemented 70% of the game’s functions, 50% of its UI, and none of its story. Also Nomura is an Android user. From the sounds of it, there’s probably a proper closed beta still coming that will include both iOS and Android. Also, they...
  4. bambii

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

Following up on this months later, just finished XC2 last night (played Torna first, no regrets). Didn’t think it would top XC1 for me, but by the end I was absolutely proven wrong. Hit me in the gut more times than I can count. The whole last 3 chapters…. in contention for my favorite climax to...
  5. bambii

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

I’m hype. Just, ugh, please for the love of god, don’t made it a drip-feed story with a black hole of filler, I don’t think I can do that again 🥲
  6. bambii

Expectations for 2023

Pretty much this. I have a hunch Missing-Link is going to follow a similar structure to First Soldier with seasonal releases, each of which will contain one or several story chapters. I would expect to receive no more than two “Seasons” in 2023. We’ll get one KH4 trailer with a release window...
  7. bambii

When was the last time we OFFICIALLY saw Nomura?

The most recent footage I remember seeing of him was the holiday message video he did for the 15th anniversary. And even in that vid he’s like “uhhh, I didn’t know we were doing this,” lol. Guess he really doesn’t like the public limelight, but wish he would show his face just a bit more
  8. bambii

About the afterlife for Kingdom Hearts... (theory)

Oh this is interesting, do you remember the source?
  9. bambii

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Yeah, that’s reasonable. In fairness though, I don’t think KH2 really does much of a better job than Days introducing us to the remaining Org members, except maybe with the exception of Xaldin (who has his own precursor arc in Days anyway). Demyx, Luxord, even Xigbar—they get so little screen...
  10. bambii

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Ok, someone’s gonna bite my head off here: 358/2 Days should absolutely be experienced before KH2, even for someone new to the series. The only things it really “spoils” are Ansem SoD = Riku and Roxas = Sora’s Nobody, big whoop. These come as their own great moments in Days, regardless. Some...
  11. bambii

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

The majority of the game will be set in Quadratum, including any/all offshoot worlds. I don’t think Sora is gonna return to “reality” any time soon, and if he does, I don’t think it’ll be so straightforward. Nomura has made it clear he is itching to change up the formula, I don’t see why he...
  12. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

Hmm… well, probably our best go-by here would be First Soldier, which had its closed beta in June 2021, and was released in November 2021. That’s 5 months. If it’s anything like that, June 2023 looks like a good bet. But it’s still not totally clear if this upcoming prototype is the actual...
  13. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

The Twitter announcement seems to indicate that this isn’t THE closed beta test, but a prototype meant specifically to test location functionality. So it seems like there may still be a broader beta later. Can anyone confirm? That artwork is wild btw. Love to see KH experimenting with new vibes.
  14. bambii

Would you still be interested in KH if Nomura was no longer involved?

Yeah, KH without Nomura isn’t KH. Would I still be interested? Undoubtedly. It’d be a kind of nervous, nauseous, “please be good” kind of interested. I have a very hard time imagining what it would be like without him, though. For what it’s worth, I’d probably feel very similarly if KH ever...
  15. bambii

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Thought it was a great event. Lots of cool stuff. FFXVI looks absolutely cracked. Played like 30 min of the Forspoken demo. Game’s actually super fun and feels really good. As always I’m still very skeptical of its world and story, and unfortunately nothing I’ve seen yet has assuaged those...