Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bambii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

Final Fantasy XIV

Thanks, yeah in that case I’m gonna follow my inclination and stop paying till things ease up a bit. Would rather be playing SMTV than waiting in queue hell. I’m on Aether (Jenova) on PS5 and the several times I’ve tried logging in have been a disaster. Though Yoshida did release a statement...
  2. bambii

Final Fantasy XIV

Anyone been through this launch day song and dance before? How long do servers normally remain so congested? Seems Endwalker’s launch so far has exceeded Shadowbringer’s launch by concurrent players by 200%. Getting past the queues is impossible, I’m considering putting a pause on my...
  3. bambii

What side games do YOU want?

Although I’d prefer the coming games not actually split up the story like this, I feel like they could potentially do something really cool with the members of the cast not in Quadratum by taking an FFVIIR-esque approach to tactical party-building. I’m imagining a game in which you’re actively...
  4. bambii

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

We’re nitpicking at this point, but yes technically it’s translated as changing up the format a bit and changing up the world drastically. Could mean any number of things so I’ll put speculating aside. I don’t disagree per sé, I guess what I was trying to point out is that what appears to us as...
  5. bambii

Fair, but I will point out Nomura has pretty explicitly said he’s hoping to dramatically change up the existing formula: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-creator-wants-new-game-to-tie-up-loose-ends-and-change-the-format/1100-6484613/ Naturally we can only speculate what he’s...
  6. bambii

Gotta agree that the signs are all pointing toward a KH4 announcement. They’ve been building hype for it since the extremely on-the-nose KH3 secret ending, with the square shape MoM makes with his hands. “Quadratum” as the literal Latin word for square is the icing on the cake, too blatant to...
  7. bambii

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

Got a question for y’all — haven’t had a chance to play NEO yet but hoping to start it up this week. Thing is, I never played Another Day or a New Day. Are they covered in the anime? / are they important to NEO’s story at all? If the answers to both those questions are yes I may wait till the...
  8. bambii

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

Music is the real killer for me too, esp. with a certain electronic vibe that apparently had its heyday a decade ago now i.e. James Blake, Four Tet, Washed Out, Toro y Moi Also been getting back into Yugioh lately—they released a "Ghosts from the Past" set this year with gorgeous re-prints of...
  9. bambii

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Time to finally retire Melee as my primary SSB game ;)
  10. bambii

What a day to be alive :D Goldplanner also translated Nomura's brief accompanying statement, which confirms that there are more plans not revealed in the video: Also, are we actually getting a canon POC original character in Dark Road?? I won't hold my breath expecting much from them but that...
  11. bambii

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns March 18 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, EGS

I just saw this clip lmao I genuinely can’t tell whether Square/Ninja are trolling, but I’m strangely endeared
  12. bambii

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns March 18 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, EGS

Huh, I’m actually interested in this game now. Seeing a greater diversity of environments really helps, I’d thought the whole vibe would be drab and gray
  13. bambii

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.0 postponed, follow-up info at a later date

🤦🏽‍♂️ leave it to the UX/DR PR team to make a final-hour statement that makes the state of affairs even more vague than it already was Really bad form
  14. bambii

TV ► Cowboy Bebop Live action series

How’re people feelin’ about the opening credits tho? I for one have been as skeptical as anyone but they really knocked it out of the park with this IMO, it does inspire confidence that they’re making every effort to stay true to the spirit of the original—with Yoko Kanno on board no less...
  15. bambii

KH traditions

What you’ve described is beautiful and deeply touching. You’ve established a ritual in the truest sense of the word, not as simple habit/repetition but as something that evokes the immaterial—memory, the deceased, and emotions that otherwise may not have a place to be held fully. I hope it...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6