• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by barricade21153

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Spoilers ► Yozora and his moveset

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here but this is the best Kingdom Hearts forum I know that will speculate and look at the details. I posted this on reddit but no meaningful discussion. If it isnt some sort of meme it gets overlooked :/ A few days ago I finally beat Yozora after...
  2. B

Your favorite world!

Regardless the game (excluding Chain of Memories) Hollow Bastion has been my favorite world. I freaking love everything about it. Olympus Colosseum is second.
  3. B

Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion transition to BBS to KH2

Does anyone wonder or has anyone put made a diagram of Birth by Sleep Radiant garden transformed into KHII Radiant Garden? I've tried to make a mental picture of how similar the two actually are and I can kinda see how the Fountain Court and the Area where Merlin lives are similar but that's it...
  4. B

Favorite Characters in KH2

Saix and Xemnas and Xaldin. I felt like they were the only ones that truly never showed emotions. Well, besides Xaldin. But the dreadlocks and wind element is so freaking cool
  5. B

What would you change about KH2?

The development of Sora and the treatment that CoM didn't actually happen. All that development he had in CoM, is gone and in KH2 he's honestly just an overpowered dick with no explanation.
  6. B

Comparing CoM and Re:CoM

In the Remake I loved when Axel kills Vexen and Sora's like "WTF IS GOING ON?" Also the pimp slap that Larxene gives Namine XD
  7. B

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

Would be pretty cool if you could fight all of the darknesses with their faces hidden but left it up to speculation of which ones you fought based off of weapons. I always feel like a buzzkill when I post on this site. :(
  8. B

Before KH3D.

My favorite theory was the one with the Keyblade Graveyard with the crossroads and the one at the beginning of CoM. Also I remember when most people strongly disagreed with my speculation about how the LoD castle and Castle Oblivion weren't the same. Guess who was right :D
  9. B

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

There won't be anymore side games right? 3D was needed but what else is there to explain?
  10. B

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

I think the drop gauge would make me mad.
  11. B

Final world cinematic translations

I hope we do see Yen-Sid actually fight. That would be awesome
  12. B

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

Is a rated M game really necessary? I wouldn't mind a Teen rated game but rated M?
  13. B

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

WTF. Xehanort's evilness just went to an all-time high
  14. B

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

Re: Xehanort's Plan(s) Discussion Isa an advanced form of a half-xehanort... makes sense. Looks a lot like Xemnas/YMX.
  15. B

wait wait wait what?

Wow. I thought it was because of how well time aged him.
Back