• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Battlecry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► Paradise!

( lul, k. Here we go. xD ) &Card Two; Nightfall. A somewhat 'height challenged' boy stood impatiently outside of the large middle school he attended, constantly checking his silver rolex watch. His black middle school uniform was properly buttoned, and he wore thin, black glasses. Looking...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Paradise!

Thank you. It's nice to hear what others think. If I get enough positive feedback, i'll be sure to continue on.
  3. B

Fanfiction ► Paradise!

I intended on making this an RP, but i'm too lasy to manage something of that caliber. :DD So instead, I bring you a story of sorts. ------------- three different worlds; three different people; three different paths... once they discover who they are, and their true purposes, they will...
  4. B

Help/Support ► Apology to all women

I don't know about everyone else, but I thought those "comments" were funny. Besides, alot of women are heartless. >.> I should know. I'm friends with alot of them.
  5. B

Now, i've got a question.

Looking upon the Fanclub section, knowing that fanclubs are already a bit ignorant, i'm seeing that people are creating their own fanclubs. ...why?
  6. B

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

Actually, most of the kids around here look & act older then their age, including me. The majority of people in my school don't act as naive/ignorant as usual. D:
  7. B

Ew, blinkboy. tits or gtfo. :< So true. -chuchuchu- Anyway, i've input'd everyone's opinions/advice, and talked it out with Kathleen over via e-mail. Basically, she explained to me why she didn't tell me about them "going out" and whatnot, mainly because she thought i'd be upset (durr) &...
  8. B

Well, bad, I guess. We didn't talk for a while, but we're slowly getting closer to eachother again. She told me she didn't like Joey that much, though. She said she went out with him just to get over another guy, which kinda ticked me off.
  9. B

Not exactly, I talk to Kathleen every day, and I don't want to always have that grudge in the back of my mind whenever I speak to her.
  10. B

Yes, i'm sure your "little brother" had fun with that. Kindly, gtfo. :]
  11. B

...I just lol'd. Do I come off as a gay dude? xD Yes. Again, I tell her practically everything.
  12. B

Yes, she did. She was the one I went to after we broke up -- I tell her practically everything. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I had an emotional breakdown or anything, i've been dumped before...but the problem is that after I told her how bad I felt after that, she goes out with him? I...
  13. B

Considering I still have feelings for him, and she didn't break up with him when I confronted her...it affects me. :x Not to mention that this isn't the first time she's done this.
  14. B

Um, you meant independent, right? o.o; If so, I am more than you know. :/ I've lived most of my life without any close friends, so i'm actually a bit too independent for my liking. I distance myself from others and don't accept help at all. A loner, you could say, but when I finally became...
  15. B

Help/Support ► okay.

My Dad's recently married to a she-devil. Although, I hate my father with a fiery passion, so I don't live with him anymore. :/ You probably wont be able to talk your father out of it, but you definately should tell him how you feel about her if you already haven't. ...Well, a friend is good to...
Back