• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bazagazeel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

bbs selection theory

WTF hello the whole first game was based upon 7 "PRINCESSES"of heart so if thats not important i dont know what is also isnt bbs all about terra,AQUA, and ven:blink:
  2. B

Terra, Aqua and Riku

that whole kairi and aqua being sisters makes some sense i guess more then aqua being hers or riku's mother for that matter
  3. B

Terra, Aqua and Riku

wow i gotta say u guys seem well informed but the whole aqua and ven being a couple thing is just wrong >.< because he is like 15 or 16 and she is like 20-25 pedofilic anyone and besides how do we know she was not just looking out for a friend in the heat of combat? i mean if it were u wouldnt u...
  4. B

Yen Sid

ok ok let me clear somthing 4 u guys 1. bbs is only 10 years from kh1 story 2.yes mickey was prob. the first king 3.disney castle was built 50 years before kh1 story ok everybody got it.
  5. B

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

your sorta on somthing cause that sounds like somthing he would do
  6. B

Yen Sid

oh and i meant critisize me XP
  7. B

Yen Sid

um.. ok ill simplify mickey had keyblade before shaky shaky time i think it was given to him for finishing his traing get wat im saying
  8. B

Yen Sid

ppl please critisize i need some ^.^
  9. B

Yen Sid

wow...... u guys make me laugh but w/e anyways to get back on the subject i think wat the conquer was acurate on a few thing but like u all have said mickey fought ds with his keyblade so of course the shaking up happend after and to put in my own little insight i think that yensid gave mickey...
  10. B

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

and yea i know i forgot about that from kh1 but is was a while ago that i played kh1 so forgive my assumetion but they still could have went with him up to the point befor he got the star seeker keyblade but thats just a thought.
  11. B

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

aww t u say that they rock out loud and them with mickey would b awesome^.^
  12. B

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

and they didnt actually not know of the keyblade because they knew wat it was right after seeing it so its sorta implied that they did know at least a little about it
  13. B

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

wow u guys seriously need a history lesson first off they would still look the same and of course they would be with mickey theirlike his best friends and have been with him for o idk 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its obvious that they would be his partners
  14. B

Fenrir or Ultima?

hmm i guess it depends on wat ur doin r u doin like the time trials or just the normal rounds?
Back