• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BBSFTW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BBSFTW

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

i enjoy finding out how everything lead up to that as well so even if i know the ending i still enjoy finding out the path they took to end up there, but i really like it when instead of being told everything at once we learn with the character kinda like how it was done in the movie Vantage...
  2. BBSFTW

dec 17th and 18 iirc hope the time goes by fast wanna see the new trailer
  3. BBSFTW

thanks you for the link hopefully the other dream eater will be made
  4. BBSFTW

any chance you can get the dream eaters too? if not thats ok
  5. BBSFTW

well i know and i am sure most people know square loves to throw little hints in magazine so i thought i might have found one but nope so still chance there might be a frollo fight
  6. BBSFTW

nice cant wait to see the other up
  7. BBSFTW

so want toy story in kh pls let this be the game toy story comes in and if not kh3
  8. BBSFTW

ill 3rd jungle book and sword in the stone would be cool
  9. BBSFTW

wonder which worlds will show up next month :D hoping they will look as good if not better than the worlds shown right now.
  10. BBSFTW

i hope this isnt true would suck if all we get are dream eater as party member want to have disney characters as member(what got me into KH to start with) and i would feel really sad to see them go D:
  11. BBSFTW

like i said in my first post about this i was hoping it was wrong too and i was just pointing out what i saw and thought
  12. BBSFTW

Well with these full scans out I want to say that my "thoery" back some page about frollo name being pink means he wasn't going to be a boss is wrong which I am happy cuz we may still get to fight him
  13. BBSFTW

its KH which has pretty much been at a E10+ rating so i dont think they will kick it up to T remember how everyone thought BBS which was called the darkest KH by fans was E10+ so if KH3D is gonna be T they really gotta make it worth a T rating.
  14. BBSFTW

well im done ill just sit here and wait til more is reveal and when the time come for me to post i'll make i have more proof than same color for the names. now back to the scans wonder if we are gonna get to see any of the songs preform would be nice to see it but then again might not make the cut
  15. BBSFTW

im just talking about in the scans not the game
Back