• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Beamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Beamer

KHUX ► Unanswered Questions of Union χ

Honestly, that's my main intention for this thread as well. I get a lot of our questions don't have answers yet, but we can try to fill in the blanks.
  2. Beamer

KHUX ► Unanswered Questions of Union χ

I figured it might be better to set up a dedicated forum post for us to discuss stuff we were confused about or things the game ultimately didn't answer during its run. I guess some questions to start off with: Why are Donald, Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, and Mickey in Daybreak Town during the events...
  3. Beamer

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* So, what the heck are Worldlines in the end?

Apologies for double posting, but after conferring with the KH Subreddit, I think I have a grasp on what worldlines are. In a nutshell, they would be similar to the actual scientific term, but used in the same (honestly incorrect) way pop culture uses timelines to describe different points in...
  4. Beamer

I had completely forgotten about Mickey's ability to speak to the hearts of others. Making yet another aspect of the very vague "power of waking" makes sense. I'm definitely convinced stuff got altered as time went on. This is the second time we've had a title in development while others were...
  5. Beamer

I actually just posted a series of questions regarding this on the KH Reddit. From my understanding, Luxu took Brain's body for himself and sent his heart into the future to be completed as we saw. That means there's an apparent inconsistency between the 2 observation reports and what we see...
  6. Beamer

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Honestly, I think part of the reason why Lloyd did a better job than Hauer was due to the fact that Nimoy and Lloyd had worked together on Star Trek III in which Lloyd played the Klingon Commander and Nimoy directed. While Lloyd doesn't completely rip off what Nimoy did, I'm certain that...
  7. Beamer

A Quick Survey about Nomura for College Research

That's actually a really good point. Nomura can be many things, but deep down he's an artist and he certainly has an eye for beauty in both aesthetics and in people. While he says he identifies more towards his antagonists, the Japanese voice actors for Sora, Riku, & Kairi have said he's a lot...
  8. Beamer

New Forum Software

This is a very clean interface! Like all things, it'll take some getting used to, but I like it so far.
  9. Beamer

Events of the first battle in the Keyblade Graveyard and thereafter

Re: Really confused about the first battle of the Keyblade Graveyard? I'm glad someone's actually talking about this now. So here's what I think everyone's managed to piece together so far. Let's start with our sequence of events: Now as for theories: Some general deductions: Just my...
  10. Beamer

Regarding Scala Ad Caelum's Explorability

I see, thanks for clarifying! It's a shame the rest of us never got to see it.
  11. Beamer

Kingdom Hearts 3 in a Nutshell

10/10 - Would pancake again. Seriously though, I love that Yen Sid finally had his time to shine.
  12. Beamer

Apparently 13th Vessel has already started doing some out of bounds videos for KH3, so hopefully there's something there. Seconded. I'm really very curious what Zephyr and the others saw of the interior at that event.
  13. Beamer

I don't know, I've always been that person to explore every nook and cranny in a video game. It's kinda cruel for Nomura to build the large, beautiful world just to relegate it to a boss arena. I want to see all the pretty stuff darn it! :tongue:
  14. Beamer

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

The way I understood it is that each of the 13 have to clash with a single Guardian of Light to form one of the No Names. They can only do this once, so say Saix attacks Roxas and forms a No Name, he can't turn around and attack Kairi to make another one. It's also implied that it's the moment...
  15. Beamer

Just to preface this, I haven't actually played Schala Ad Caelum yet, but thanks to our leaker last month I saw everything aside from the final phase of the final boss. That out of the way, I think I share everyone's sentiments that there was a lot of missed potential for this world to be more...
Back