• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by beastin4kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Weird glitch in Tron's world

this has happened to me too but in master form
  2. B

Valor Form

umm i'm trying to level up my valor form and i want to know where is the best place to do it
  3. B

After beating xenmas

ok thanx
  4. B

After beating xenmas

assasins
  5. B

After beating xenmas

does any one know where to get the twilight gem after you beat him because vivi is in the forest in twilight town so they're not appearing and in the guide book it says they appear in TWTNW but i can't find them Edit: oh yea I forgot to say that only assasins drop them
  6. B

Goddess of Fate

stfu you b*tch a*s noob
  7. B

Goddess of Fate

i did and i posted this there to and no one is replying
  8. B

Goddess of Fate

How do I get to enter that tounament..it's driving me crazy...i just need that last orichalcum+:mad: i already completed the first three cups and i'm at the last boss in the game....how later in the game do i have to be to get it...
  9. B

Goddess of fate cup wont work hlp plz

i already competed the first three cups and i'm at the last boss....how later in the game do i get it...
  10. B

Goddes of fate

How do I get to enter that tounament..it's driving me crazy...i just need that last orichalcum+:mad: Edit: i already competed the first three cups and i'm at the last boss....how later in the game do i get it...
  11. B

Goddess of fate cup wont work hlp plz

yea i need to know as well cuz thats where i need to get the last orichalcum +
  12. B

Riku in Twilight Town

yes it is riku.. get to TWTNW and you'll find out how
  13. B

For thjose of you that have beat KH2

no the gayest line would be Roxas: Besides no one would miss me Axel: I would wow me and my friend think of axel as a fag now
  14. B

How Far?

standard at port royal
  15. B

If you have Kingdom Hearts 2....

i'm at beast castle..i already beat mulan's world
Back