• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Bebop Blues
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sounds a little like my brother. He threw cold water on me so I would wake up. Then did that ruber band thing so when I turned on the sink, it sprayed me! Then later he sprayed colgone in my eyes and put IcyHot all over my face! That was so mean.... TT_TT
    Yeah. At least some waffles distracted him. Now he's munching away happily. And to think..... he's older than me. o_O
    Darn. My PS2 is a year from breaking down. Or if I keep mashing the button repeatedly it will....... Eh heh heh.... -_-' So anything you want to discuss before my mind blows up from watching my brother dance.
    That's good advice to keep in mind. Hey, I have a question. Do you play FFX? If so then how do you defeat Jecht in Final Aeon form?
    Sure. I'll keep you in mind whenever I have a question. I joined Serenes Forest forums and made a bad first impression because I was unsure of where to post a topic or not to triple post. Yeah, I'm an embaressment. I hope I don't do that here.
    Her name is Hayley Stark, played by Ellen Page, from the movie Hard Candy. You should watch the film. It's amazing. It's about a clinically insane 14-year-old who takes it upon herself to bring justice to paedophiles, murderers and rapists.
    I guessed he was bad-ass from that look on his face. Still don't think he beats the chick in my av.
    Thats good to hear, yeah my breaks been going since April lol. Got like 6 months free. But been bored out my ass D:
    Sorry to hear that man, hope everythings cool for you now. I know how it is.
    Well things are ok for now, doesn't last long lol, there's alway something but guess thats just how it is. No use complaining eh. So you on your break now are ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back