• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bebop Blues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bebop Blues

Game Informer interview with Tai Yasue

I haven't been on the forums in at least a year now and even longer for the KH part (I'm usually just goofing off in Forum Games) so if this has already been posted I'll close the thread immediately, and yes I did do a search. I've been getting pretty hyped for 2.5 Remix and of course for KH3...
  2. Bebop Blues

The Order of the Seven a.k.a. Snow White with kung fu

Snow White War: Disney's 'Order of the Seven' - The Spill Movie Community Yup.
  3. Bebop Blues

Dubstep artist Skrillex working on new KH theme?

I just want to say now that this is nothing more than pure speculation. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, I just wanted to mention this since I love KH and Skrillex. So I logged in to my Facebook a few minutes ago and I see a post in my new feed from Skrillex saying "Im not remixing KH...
  4. Bebop Blues

Dead Island

I thought there was a thread for this already but I couldn't find it. lZqrG1bdGtg FXhDBUDU-6Y Dead Island Hands-On Preview - To Kill a Zombie - Xbox 360 Previews at GameSpot
  5. Bebop Blues

The Adventures of Tintin

Not sure if there was a thread for this or not (yes I searched for one). I know the Tintin comics or the character itself isn't that big in the US, but I know for a fact that it's huge in other parts of the world. I remember seeing a couple of episodes of the animated series on HBO and I loved...
  6. Bebop Blues

Brink

Surprised there isn't a thread for this. If there is just post the link and I'll close this one. s-kVnw4RA80 tI4y2P0r7K0 Brink is being published by Bethesda and developed by Splash Damage. It's set to come out on May 17th in North America, May 20th in Europe and Australia, and TBA in Japan...
  7. Bebop Blues

83rd Annual Academy Awards

Best Picture 127 Hours Black Swan The Fighter Inception The Kids Are All Right The King's Speech The Social Network Toy Story 3 True Grit Winter's Bone Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role Javier Bardem for Biutiful Jeff Bridges for True Grit Jesse Eisenberg for The Social Network...
  8. Bebop Blues

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Those. Agreed. Those. I'd also like for the lock-on system to actually work unlike BbS.
  9. Bebop Blues

10,000 Muggles

Pretty much like the 10,000 Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed threads. Just count the moogles until we get to 10,000. To avoid bots and thread deletion, don't add any tags. If you feel the need to add a tag keep short and at 1 a person. No random tags because you're bored, like I said earlier...
  10. Bebop Blues

GameSpot Re:Coded review

Honestly might skip this one now that I think about it. I need to save my money.
  11. Bebop Blues

I'll still get the game eventually, I don't rely on reviews any more, but it's still a shock.
  12. Bebop Blues

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Review for DS - GameSpot Didn't see that coming.
  13. Bebop Blues

GameSpot Re:Coded Q&A with Nomura

Yeah well I don't expect much from GS any more.
  14. Bebop Blues

I wasn't going to post it, but some news is better than no news. I guess GS knew the interview sucked because it says Staff for the writer.
  15. Bebop Blues

Yeah the questions sucks. That's why I said nothing more than "Yup."
Back