• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Becky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Becky

Waiting for a 3DSXL to play KH3D?

haha yeah, but i got my 3ds XL already. I got it on the 27th :) the people at gamestop gave it to be early because I pre-ordered and had it all paid for.! It looks amazing. Too bad i have to wait for my bday (13th of august) to play kh and get my 3ds. My mam got them for me for my bday present...
  2. Becky

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

awesome. Got the gmae this morning but cant play it until my bday when i get my 3ds XL. I SAW AQUA ! awesome almost cried (well sort of did cry) anyway.......the trailer looked amazing. Cant believe how cool it was :) my favourite opening was birth by sleeps one, i hope this games opening tops...
  3. Becky

oh well yeah my fav colour is red, but the red that the XL one is coming in is more pink-ish looking to me. I hate the colour pink so i went with the blue. :) The 3ds is actaully coming out on the 28th of july isnt it ! ? The guy at gamestop said so.... plus the kh game and the 3ds xl is for my...
  4. Becky

Just after getting Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I cant play it yet though im waiting for the 3DS XL to come out. Plus i dont have a normal 3ds because i was waiting for KH to come out LOL Did anybody else do that. Cant wait to get my 3ds XL in the colours Blue and Black ^_^ On the...
  5. Becky

KH3D Bug Halts Game Progression!

Yeah im the same, everytime i do something big in kh i run to the nearest save point. :)
  6. Becky

HELP?!

OMG GUYS I DID IT ! thanks guys :) oh well i beat him ages ago. I've actually cleared the whole game and the Final Ep :) YAY! but hmm when i was trying to beat Captain Hook i didnt have mine square. Then i got that and leveled up and he was a piece of cake LOL The mine square magic thing is...
  7. Becky

HELP?!

My level is 22 i have quick blitz , fire dash, strick raid , freeze raid , aerial slam, blizzard edge , stun edge, slot edge , fire strike the magic i have is alot of fires , firage, blizzara, blizzaga, thunder, thundara ,cure, mine shield , mine square, zero gravity , zero gravira, magnet...
  8. Becky

HELP?!

thanks I'll try that then , i really hope it works ive been stuck for the last week
  9. Becky

HELP?!

does anyone have any tips on how to beat captian Hook , its way to hard :frown:
  10. Becky

help ??

abadcharacterhi emm i need help does anybody no how to beat "ruler of the sky" in kingdom hearts 358/2 days ? so if anybody knows any tips on how to beat it can u tell me plz
Back