• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by believe-it-ornot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. believe-it-ornot

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Personally, I don't much care for those films so I wouldn't mind seeing them passed over. However, I know Nomura has praised them in one interview or another. So you might just get your wish. Not sure if it'll be a full world...
  2. believe-it-ornot

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Pretty sure that's Kristen Bell. I've rewatched Veronica Mars so many times over the years and the Good Place. If it isn't her then they got a damn good replacement.
  3. believe-it-ornot

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! What're the odds they'll get Bill Nighy back for Davey Jones? He seems to do a lot of video game VA work. That Scottish accent is just so distinct. None of the Davey Jones fill-ins I've heard are that good.
  4. believe-it-ornot

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ka-chow. Does anyone think Atlantis might be too similar to Hercules? Like environment wise. Obviously they're two very different time settings and have a very different variety of characters, but they're both greek legend...
  5. believe-it-ornot

Photos from the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event!

-awkwardly chillin by nomura- these photos are so cute I'm fangirling all over again (。◕ ∀ ◕。)
  6. believe-it-ornot

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

hey that's me talking at 3:33 :3 This was such an amazing experience and it came together so well! I was so happy after watching this video! <3
  7. believe-it-ornot

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Launch Showcase on December 1!

Yeah, I was pretty bummed when they emailed back, but like at least I still get to go. Should be fun! (Trying really hard not to be bitter! :D)
  8. believe-it-ornot

I was not sadly. /: We were both pretty confused by this, so we emailed Square asking, they told us that I would be able to enter the VIP area of the event, but I would not receive a VIP Gift Bag and I would not be able to take a picture with the special guest. ):
  9. believe-it-ornot

Has anyone from KHI that is going to the Launch Showcase been selected for VIP status at the event? My friend that I brought with me to the last event got selected for it, and they told him he gets to take a picture with a "very special guest" (Nomura possibly?)
  10. believe-it-ornot

If you're thinking about going, ask a question in the comments on the Square Enix Blog or pre-order! "Never-before-seen trailer" O: Edit: Hah wow nevermind I'm dumb, I only got invited so quickly cause I went to the previous event.
  11. believe-it-ornot

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Definitely! I will say it really deserves to be a big hit, at least in my opinion. (I really want it to make Frozen go away or at least die down more hah) D;
  12. believe-it-ornot

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? After seeing an advanced screening of Big Hero 6 [No spoilers] I want nothing more than a San Fransokyo world (probably won't happen but I will remain optimistic) The environments were absolutely stunning and while the movie...
  13. believe-it-ornot

News ► The World Ends With You Pin Badge Collection now at ARTNIA!

Yay I'm going to be in Tokyo in the next 20 days! I'll definitely be picking one up if they still have them in stock. :3 (hopefully ;_;)
  14. believe-it-ornot

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Just curious about something- and didn't think this question warranted it's own thread. Would you guys rather see longer, more in-depth Disney stories with less worlds, or about the same average length but more variety?
Back