• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bellaisima358

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bellaisima358

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well guys, its been months and I don't get on here as much as I would like. However, this is not the end for Akira. Akira's story will be re-upladed (and EDITED) on fanfiction.net before the end of November, because I need time to go through The Road to Dawn and edit and...
  2. Bellaisima358

Day 115 Are You Still Waiting? ------- "I don't understand." Zexion stood behind a glass wall that only looked out, not in. He was standing besides Xemnas, Saix, and Vexen, watching Akira in a room before them. Akira was training, somehow, regaining strength with great speed. The heartless...
  3. Bellaisima358

Day 108 Warnings "No!" Akira ran and slid on the ground, speeding up to get to the white room before the door shut. Akira squeezed by just in time, and she rolled forward to stand up. She desummoned the keyblade she held in her hands, and dusted herself off. She stopped. A crystal pod...
  4. Bellaisima358

Day 108 Close Akira closed her eyes in relief, smiling. She made it this far. And she was here. Perfect. "Have a seat." Akira opened her eyes, but looked down. She knew the surroundings: Long dining table with an elegant centerpiece, white walls covered in sketches and paintings, and...
  5. Bellaisima358

Pant, pant, pant. Akira was running. She was practically flying. The organization had taken precautions. They closed every single portal leading out, and if she used a dark portal, they'd find her. But- there was one portal. They were probably already on their way. They knew she was gone...
  6. Bellaisima358

Hey hey hey DONT DIE ON ME GOSH Day 108 The Way Things Should Be. How is it… not to feel? Would that be better, in some sort- to never experience pain, hurt, deception? A life with no regrets, no fears, no negatives to how we want to live. And that is just it. We can live how we want to...
  7. Bellaisima358

Day 108 Hide and Seek Part 2: Having Eachother's Backs. Akira combed her hair by her bedside, smoothing it out over her fresh and new Organization coat. She didn't really need to take care of it. She wouldn't need it for much longer. Xane walked into the room. Akira payed no attention to...
  8. Bellaisima358

Woowoo! guess who's writing again~ Day 107 Hide and Seek Part 1 "I think she can stand now," Vexen mused aloud. Akira lay on her bed, only hooked up to a machine that gave her morphine whenever the pain was unbearable. Her arm was mending, but it still lay limp on her stomach. Her eyes...
  9. Bellaisima358

Day 105 New Beginnings. Akira lay asleep in her bed, biting her bottom lip hard. Inside her head, her thoughts were fully sorted out, and she just awaited the physical strength needed to wake up. She felt a piece of her hair fall forward towards her nose. Vexen had left the room briefly...
  10. Bellaisima358

Day 104 Funerals. "You should have known this was bound to happen." Zexion Stood beside Akira's bed, the girl asleep and her chest heaving up and down as she peacefully kept her thoughts inside. He grabbed her hand and examined it, uninterested. He put it back down. "So a plan backfired...
  11. Bellaisima358

Day 104 Something to Talk About. "Akira, three." "No, I beg to defer." "Can it, twin!" "Don't ever call me twin. Again." Larxene and Xane sat in the recreation room, alone. The black couch sat uncharacteristically in the far right of the four walls, and Xane and Larxene...
  12. Bellaisima358

Day 100 ------------ Day 101 ------------ Day 102 ------------ Day 103 Akira lay in the lab table on a breathing mask, her eyes closed. Her left arm was encased in a million bandages, folding over her wrapped in gauze stomach. Her organization coat was gone, and she wore one of Roxas's...
  13. Bellaisima358

eeeeee I'm so excitedddd its almost over!!! :'D and yes, it has been a long time. Day 99 "You know, you weren't supposed to remember." Akira sighed heavenly, tired. She tried to open her eyes to the sound of this animated voice, but couldn't. She reached to touch her face, but she met...
  14. Bellaisima358

AND FINALLY I FINISH THE CHAPTER I"VE BEEN WAITING TO TYPE!!!!! (sorry for the double post) (continued) "You-HUMAN!" CLu leaped off the stage in anger, and Akira ran. She had time. She had it! A whip of the air came beside Akira, and she ducked, narrowly missing the boomeranging...
  15. Bellaisima358

BOOM BOOM BOOM- Bell has written! Akira~ "No. No-no!" Akira elbowed her two holders away, putting full force. She spun around to face them, hands up. The two programs in black came back with speed, but Akira jumped as the came to punch at her. She brought her knees together then...
Back