• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Belluga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Belluga

I'm so happy today ^^

I'm so happy today ^^
  2. Belluga

Post your video game collection!

wow that's great, i don't really collect game tapes but at least i have some hehe ^^
  3. Belluga

Politics Video games and Anxiety during this pandemic

if i was during this pandemic situation i finished triple A games like whatchdog, cyberpunk and others, and for competitive games maybe PUBG or DOTA ^^
  4. Belluga

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

Wow I really appreciate it, hmm, after thinking about it again, it's true because girls must be taken care of at school age and focus on lessons. thank you i appreciate it :D
  5. Belluga

yes relationship is important but if you have both isn't it better hehe ^^
  6. Belluga

The Video Game Music Thread

Wow that's great ^^
  7. Belluga

yeah I think so too, but a partner can fill your life when you are sad or happy but having both is probably better^^
  8. Belluga

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

Hi wow it was great, btw where do you see all the Evangelion series, because netfilx only has the new version 🤔
  9. Belluga

Hi i want that award too hehe ^^

Hi i want that award too hehe ^^
  10. Belluga

KH Shower Thoughts

Woow looks like he has to work hard with his 100 wood hehe ^^
  11. Belluga

Anybody Read the TWEWY Manga?

Hi i just finished reading it unfortunately it only has 2 chapters (one shot), i like the storyline and the style of the picture. for all the manga The World Ends With You deserves to be continued ^^
Back