• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BHK (Unknown)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Yo yo.

Guess I'm making a return of sorts. There are a few here who might remember me from way back in the day. Hopefully I'll see some old faces and some new ones. So where do all you newfangled young ones hang out these days?
  2. B

Duke Nukem Forever

I decided this needed its own thread. Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Debuts on Shacknews - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads Duke Nukem has a new trailer.
  3. B

Super Paper Mario?

Was it good or bad? Pros, Cons? I think it's quite horrible story wise and in trying to keep with the games before it it sucks hard. Did anyone else know it was originally supposed to be a Gamecube title?
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

I would but I don't read Japanese! Sorry that I couldn't help you.
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

I managed to get my hands on a copy of Final Mix and was wondering, where do you obtain Limit Form? Like at what point in the game. I'm currently on Land of Dragons.
  6. B

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

First he will rant on here about how misguided he was. The he'll probably go get a copy. Then he'll play it. Then he'll rant some more, probably whether or not KH3 will come out on the Wii and then he'll just play KH2FM. That's about it.
  7. B

BioShock Thriller Rp

"Hello folks. We are just passing over the atlantic ocean and if you look out your right side downward you will see nothing but ocean." There is an explosion. "Folks we are having some tubulence. Please get the flotation devices from your seats." The giant jet slie out of control into the ocean...
  8. B

Techno

What are some really good Techno songs i can use with AMV's. I need something to experiment with.
  9. B

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I hated Zexion. He was just not that great of a character. I honestly did not like him as a person. He was too... childish. His way of fighting seemed kind of silly as well. Cloaked Schemer, pheh! I hate the man.
  10. B

Roxas + Riku fight may be playable (Or will it?...Xaldin PWNS)

Re: Roxas + Riku fight may be playable It's fake. I just made this in paint with a zoomed in comparison. For one thing, you won't be getting a bigger version of this. It was just a prank, just like Mr. Incredible was back before KH2. There you go. Whoever did it. Obviously has too much time...
  11. B

A Literate LoZ roleplay: The chosen ones (Retry)

Courage, Wisdom, Power Hyrule was formed by the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore. According to Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Farore the flora and fauna, and Nayru gave the laws of physics. Once the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the...
  12. B

The Legend of Zelda: Chosen Ones

Courage, Wisdom, Power Hyrule was formed by the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore. According to Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Farore the flora and fauna, and Nayru gave the laws of physics. Once the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the...
  13. B

Hayner Pence Olette

NO! Hayner, Pence, and Olette are all real people, in the game. DiZ copied their characteristics and used them in the artificial TT. There are two TT's in the game. A real one and the one DiZ made.
  14. B

Hayner Pence Olette

In the incorrect section, for shame. Anyway it could have worked if Nomura hadn't already stated them to be new characters. I like the theory it just has no basis.
  15. B

Room 213 (Remake)

Two people walked into a small hotel on the east side of San Fransisco. The man asked for a room for two. They went upstairs. From downstairs they heard the two talking until around 2 AM. Then it stopped. Whatever they were doing up there stopped. Neither of them came down until the morning. The...
Back