• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BHK's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

1000 heartless battle lol

Can you go brave or wisdom form in the fight? I'm in halloweentown right now so I wana know. Duel weilding is my specialty( especially brave).
  2. B

KH2 pics.

Kh: CoM was kinda a waste. i beat it but since sora forgets everything what was the point -.-. Also For pictures regarding KH2 look in the spoilers area. They should have something there since more or less all the people there have already beaten the game while every1 on this forum is still...
  3. B

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Seriously though dude beat the crap out of your brother. its the right, wrong thing to do.
  4. B

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... *whips his brother* Bring me my ps2 b!tch! \_/
  5. B

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm not .like "that". I use my whip only for torture ^^. I'm sinical not perverted ^^. And quistis rocks my socks ^^. Just to bad she's a teacher, I hate teachers -.-. Well not all but most.............
  6. B

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Wanna borrow my whip? *seriosly I have one XD* I use it in cases like this. People at school fear me ^^. I'll loan it to ya^^
  7. B

LE strategy guide!!!

Because if there is I'm gonna go buy the le tomarrow
  8. B

LE strategy guide!!!

Question. My dad just sent me all the Kingdom hearts stuff that I preordered at the Gamestop by his house but he only got me the regular strategy guide. Whats the difference bewtween the two. Is there anything that you must absoltly must have to be a die-hard fan? *like i wish i was >.<*
  9. B

Re: Still waiting..... srry to break this to ya but there are already threads about stuff like this. Prepare for some mass flaming by others >> << >> << *ducks into his rabbit hole*
  10. B

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Brother=Death. My word and law, You tell me when important calls come or I kill you. He respects that rule and if he forgets, he's gotta bleed =_=.
  11. B

I need a hug....

*still holding silver kiento ^^*
  12. B

AOL KH2 page!

Dam Aol, Dam Ign, Dam gamespot, DAM THEM ALL!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY NOT GIVE KH2 AT 10!!! ROXAS WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE *begins to twitch violently and goes into his corner to plot his revenge*
  13. B

I need a hug....

Wow that suxs major ass *hugs silverkiento and doesnt let go*. Id beat the crap out of my ps2 because of frustration but its a good thing its new ^^. *btw still holding on to silverkiento*
  14. B

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I love gamestop, yes I do. I love gamestop how 'bout you ^^. THANK YOU GAMESTOP FOR DELIVERING MY ANTIDRUG!!!! Now to my playstation before I get jumped for my kh2 by hungry fanboys/girls. >> << >> << *dashes to his room and locks the door*
  15. B

Countdown thread: Org style

1 day 1 hour and 10 mins. *is staring at the countdown at gamestop.com* O.O...........................................................................................O.O...
Back