• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bigbadcloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bigbadcloud

Making a KH game

I'm making a kh game of my own it takes place before kh BBS I call it kh before the darkness . I have most of the game completed but I'm still having trouble with the world maps in game downloads the storylineI still need to work on the world maps.Dynamis and uh Keyblade weapons on starting...
  2. bigbadcloud

Is it possible to beat re:coded lv1?

well when i get recoded i shall try it first hand days feels lout better on the 3ds useing the control pad and the slider as well to move the camra
  3. bigbadcloud

Xemnas' ....

yea but i right this theroy befor the game came out in japan
  4. bigbadcloud

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced My game stop still has a buch of MoM left xD I might get 2 or 3 but ill just stick with the one i have now :P
  5. bigbadcloud

Brandy games 3D guide book!

I was lookin around amazon .com and game stop to look for my extra copy of 3D and i noticed that they both had a releses date for the Guide book its really big its priced at $19.95.
  6. bigbadcloud

Xemnas' ....

Man i cant baleave half of my theory was rightim so happy!
  7. bigbadcloud

Regarding KH3d

so was the only 2 secret bosses so far was the secret Dream frog and juies? also whats the 3 uletament dream eaters aka the top 3 best dream eaters
  8. bigbadcloud

Regarding KH3d

form what i have seenis that you keep your fream eaters nothng elses wile on critcal modeand gaing lvls is 5x as harded.
  9. bigbadcloud

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

Was there any mention of the world ends with you sequal? Did they say when the demo on 3d relesses? Also was there any thing added to the game thats not in the japan version expet for the gltiches that halt game play? PS. for lol's Sigh will you go out on a date with me? xD
  10. bigbadcloud

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

i saw the trailer on the e shop but i cant download it :( When will the demo arive?
  11. bigbadcloud

Xemnas' ....

im trying to clear up the mess of when xemnas and ansem was brout to the present and tell you how xemnas got his no heart armor!
  12. bigbadcloud

Xemnas' ....

sorry for the wall of text! o_o
  13. bigbadcloud

Young MX

maybe just maybe terra nort did come back but YMX stabed him to make ASOD and xemnas again but befor that as showen in the begaing of the game you saw every one on the floor and terra nort stabed brag again so thats why we have xigbar
  14. bigbadcloud

Xemnas' ....

Basicly the whole deal is YX was in the inbetween path way when he time traviled he first when to BBS time fight terra ven , or aqua! Then jumped ship to KH1 Or right befor KH1 to pick up ansem and xemnas told ansem to travel back in time to him anesm then tavel for ward in time to were he ment...
  15. bigbadcloud

I'm certain of this now

i think master trollnorts plains is not to make 1 X-blade but to make 7 X-Blades as they said 7 hearts of light and 13 darknesses you take out 7 of them you get 6 left and how many people did they show in kh3D 6 of them so the other 7 hoodys will combine with the 7 hearts oof pure light to make...
Back