• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BirinBoom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BirinBoom

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

You make a very good point, I didn't think of that
  2. BirinBoom

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I could see them mistake her for a Dream Eater more than a Heartless, what with her colouration
  3. BirinBoom

Film ► Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)

Me either, the dragon looks amazing!
  4. BirinBoom

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I'unno what you were like when you were 14, but I certainly was an idiot who couldn't use common sense :ROFLMAO: There's a reason why people in my home country say that the brains of teenagers are 'under reconstruction'...
  5. BirinBoom

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

This is Sora we're talking about... Sora who 'can't computer' and apparently can't count either. You might be thinking too highly of his capabilities
  6. BirinBoom

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

This saddens me. I was intrigued to see where they would take the whole And I really don't want yet another reboot :rolleyes:
  7. BirinBoom

Hey, get in loser we’re going shopping.

Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here, too. It's so cool that you live in Tokyo! I'm an expat myself, though not in Japan. Let's be friends :D
  8. BirinBoom

Favorite Moments from Kingdom Hearts III?

Just to mention a few: - The opening, especially Roxas and Axel's fight in the rain - Swimming in the Caribbean (so gorgeous!) - Axel's reaction to Jiminy - Lingering Will and his Keyblade transformation - Donald's Zettaflare - Sora surfing on a Keyblade - Yen Sid joining the battle - Terra's...
  9. BirinBoom

Hey, I read your post where you mention struggling with depression. I've stuggled with it myself...

Hey, I read your post where you mention struggling with depression. I've stuggled with it myself for years. I just want you to know that if you need someone to talk to, you can reach out to me
  10. BirinBoom

Does Lea have winged eyeliner in KH3?

I'm having some severe issues with the pre-rendered models, their skin looks way too perfect, they look like porcelain dolls. Okay, I give, he wears eyeliner.
  11. BirinBoom

I'm still gonna say he's not wearing eyeliner because of the pre-render, but I'm not sure anymore And now that I compare, his eyes seem lighter, too, in the pre-render. I don't know at all, anymore
  12. BirinBoom

I see what you mean. I can't tell whether his eyelashes makes it look like eyeliner, or if they decided to not give him eyeliner in the pre-rendered cutscenes.
  13. BirinBoom

There's a closeup of his eyes in the first cutscene with Kairi where he tears up. It makes it quite clear that, no, he doesn't. Mascara on the other hand...
  14. BirinBoom

thank you

thank you
  15. BirinBoom

Sorry, been busy with dinner and such

Sorry, been busy with dinner and such
Back